Old February 2nd 08, 01:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Myanmar (Burma) - Myanma Radio

dxAce wrote:

Myanma Radio, 5985.8, making a fairly good appearance here this morning between
1300 and 1330. Unfortunately, I've never had propagation hold up to be able to
hear their English program beginning at 1430.

Another fairly good day for them again this morning after 1300.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires

And as always, don't do business with the Huntington Investment Company, in
particular a fellow named Joseph Klein.

Old February 2nd 08, 03:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Myanma Radio, 5985.8, making a fairly good appearance here this morning between
1300 and 1330. Unfortunately, I've never had propagation hold up to be able to
hear their English program beginning at 1430.

Another fairly good day for them again this morning after 1300.

I was quite surprised this morning that they held up fairly well until about 1410 or
so, then began the slide into the mud. Although still audible, I could not tell if
they actually went into English at 1430 or not.

My local sunrise is about 1258.

Old February 2nd 08, 08:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

A few years ago, my buddy's youngest son went to Buma.(he and his wife
and young kids, they are Very, Very Christian) (I like to think I am
sort of Christian too) I asked his parents,,,,,,,, Did Jeff take his
wife and kids to Burma too? Jeff ain't no dummy, his wife and kids,they
stayed at their home in Richland,Mississippi.
cuhulin

Old February 3rd 08, 04:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Burma is a place to Always stay far away from.
cuhulin