Old February 11th 08, 11:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default More Russian BS

I say again the cold war is starting again.
Keep monitoring Russian Radios!

Russian Fighters Buzz US Carrier

WASHINGTON (AP) -- U.S. fighter planes intercepted two Russian bombers
flying unusually close to an American aircraft carrier in the western
Pacific during the weekend.

A U.S. military official says that one Russian Tupolev 95 buzzed the
aircraft carrier USS Nimitz twice, at a low altitude of about 2,000 feet,
while another bomber circled about 50 nautical miles out. The official was
speaking on condition of anonymity because the reports on the flights were
classified as secret.

The Saturday incident, which never escalated beyond the flyover, comes amid
heightened tensions between the United States and Russia over U.S. plans for
a missile defense system based in Poland and the Czech Republic.

Burr

Old February 12th 08, 01:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Burr wrote:
[...]

So? Don't put missiles on the Russian border. Problem solved.

mike
Old February 12th 08, 02:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 11, 5:57 pm, "Burr" wrote:
I say again the cold war is starting again.
Keep monitoring Russian Radios!
Russian Fighters Buzz US Carrier
Burr

How dare they! Cry us a river! The difference between the cold war
era and now is the fact that back then the USA had majority support of
world opinion because the USSR was perceived as a bully and being the
greatest threat to world peace.
Today world opinion and the respective roles of each nation have
reversed. The USA is now viewed as the world's bully and as the
greatest threat to world peace. America's irresponsible and criminal
behavior has resulted in it being justifiably reviled worldwide.
Russia and other nations are no longer going to stand idly by and let
the American's arrogance go unchecked.
Perhaps the Russian fighter pilots were merely in search of some
levity and wanted to get a close look at the keystone cops in action.
Seems when the American "heroes" aren't indiscriminately killing
innocent women and children with their bombs they are crashing into
each other in their F-18's (don't sweat it Mr./Mrs. Taxpayer, they
only cost you $80 million each). Makes one wonder how the U.S. Navy
"heroes" can find the time to kill thousands of endangered whales and
dolphins with their sonar.

Gosh so much killing to do, environmental damage wreak, ill-will to
spread and corporate welfare to enable and so little time to do it in!
But what's an American "hero" for!!!

Navy Fighter Jets Crash in Persian Gulf
Monday January 7, 2008 7:16 PM

By LOLITA C. BALDOR

WASHINGTON (AP) - Two U.S. Navy fighter jets plunged into the Persian
Gulf Monday, after what initial reports suggest was a mid-air
collision, a defense official said.

All three pilots ejected safely from the planes and were headed back
to the USS Harry Truman, the aircraft carrier they were operating
from, according to the official, who requested anonymity because the
information was preliminary and not yet released publicly. No other
details or the crash were released.

One of the F-18 jets that crashed held two pilots, the other held just
one.

NAVY SONAR KILLING WHALES

Recent news reports have documented unusual localized whale beachings
around the world along with speculation as to the cause. Some suspect
parasites or poisoning. Others have highlighted the chronological and
geographic coincidence with Navy tests and they've used examinations
of the dead whales showing ear damage and hemorrhaging as evidence
that a new high powered Navy sonar called LFAS is killing cetaceans
(marine mammals). Story continued at: http://www.holology.com/whale.html
Old February 12th 08, 01:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:
Burr wrote:
[...]

You don't understand. We're the Murricans. We can go wherever we want;
war on terra dontcha know...

Old February 12th 08, 01:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Hmmmm... does CanaDuh even have an aircraft carrier? Can they even afford one?
If they did have one, could they even come up with enough *men* to man one?

I know they've tried the rusty submarine schtick before.

Aircraft carriers are Satanic vestiges of an unevolved mindset.
Old February 12th 08, 03:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : David -proclaims- Aircraft Carriers are Satanic Vestiges . . .

On Feb 12, 5:49*am, David wrote:
dxAce wrote:
Hmmmm... does CanaDuh even have an aircraft carrier? Can they even afford one?
If they did have one, could they even come up with enough *men* to man one?

I know they've tried the rusty submarine schtick before.

- Aircraft carriers are Satanic vestiges of an unevolved mindset.

(OT) : David -proclaims- Aircraft Carriers are Satanic Vestiges
of an Unevolved MindSet

David -u-b- setting on your mind too long - way too long . . .
Old February 12th 08, 04:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

U.S.Navy has came a long way, babee.I once saw a tv program about the
first U.S.Navy Aircraft Carriers.They were Ships that had been converted
so as to have flat tops on them.The Airplanes had ropes attatched to the
wings.When the Aircraft came in for a landing, some of the people had to
run and grab those ropes to keep the Aircraft from rolling off into the
water.
cuhulin

Old February 12th 08, 05:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : David -proclaims- "We're the Murricans."

On Feb 12, 5:46 am, David wrote:
-
- You don't understand.
- We're the Murricans.
{OK Who Are The Murricans ?}
- We can go wherever we want;
- war on terra dontcha know...
-

David - ? "We're the Murricans." ?

MURRICANS - It would appear that 'Murricans'
is a Canadian Slang Term for Americans (USA).
http://upsidedownhippo.com/archives/2004/04/index.html

Comment - Sounds like Canada and Canadians have a
case of the Long-Pointy-Nose Complex ergo Syndrome
'bordering' on a USA Envy Psychosis.

Oops are the Canadians blind to the fact that 'they'
themselves are Invaders and and Occupiers of the
Largest Country in North American "Canada" with
only about 10% of the Population of the USA ? ! ? !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada
http://www.canadainfolink.ca/politicalcan.jpg
http://keetsa.com/blog/wp-content/up.../06/canada.jpg
http://www.canadainfolink.ca/nrcnorthamerica.jpg
http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org/...da_areamap.gif

Saying Something 'Nice' About Canada :
Little Know Fact : Québec is Twice as Big as Texas
and almost as big as Alaska. "Le Québec Grand"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec

it boggles the mind ~ RHF
Old February 13th 08, 05:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 01:01:16 GMT, m II wrote:

Burr wrote:
[...]

Well just maybe the Poles and Czech's feel safer with a higher level
of defense/deterrence? Besides, when we removed them from the
US/Canadian border you didn't expect us to just throw them away did
you. Shees, please put a little more thought into these things before
you jump to conclusions.

Russian Radio Brian Hill Shortwave 11 October 18th 05 04:48 AM
Russian shortwave dxAce Shortwave 1 March 19th 05 04:07 PM
Russian HAM Web Site Dr. Artaud Shortwave 2 March 6th 05 04:56 PM
Russian Site Rich Swap 5 April 27th 04 04:37 AM