Old February 13th 08, 01:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default CanaDuh Kills!

I'm certain that somewhere in the world, just moments ago, somebody died because
they either didn't have any food, or they were lacking vaccines or other
medicines. It might have been a child.

Why hasn't CanaDuh alleviated these problems? After all, they are the smartest
people on the planet.

Think about it. People are dying all over. What has CanaDuh done? Practically
nothing.

For CanaDuh not to have taken the lead in ending, even stopping, the massive
suffering around the world is simply a horrific act of cruelty and morally
indefensible.

Shame on CanaDuh for killing thousands of people every day. Shame, shame, shame.

Old February 13th 08, 02:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Whilst I cannot share your overt hatred of Canadians, I must rush to
applaud the mighty United States of America for the fabulous and huge
amount of aid they pour into an often ungrateful Africa.

U.S. government aid alone is immense, plus huge contributions from
people like Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey and many American family trusts
like the Mellon foundation etc.

American taxpayers are feeding millions of starving Africans and I
don't think America gets the recognition it deserves for these mighty
charitable efforts. Thank you and God bless America.

As a native of Africa I am totally unaware of any aid given by Canada,
but must say that the European Union nations also make a considerable
contribution to aid efforts, although it comes nowhere near matching
the American grants.

South 33 d 47 m 32 s, East 20 d 07 m 32 s
RX Icom IC-756 PRO III with MW mods
Drake SW8 & ERGO software
Sony 7600D, GE SRIII, Redsun RP2100
BW XCR 30, Sangean 803A.
Antenna's RF Systems DX 1 Pro Mk II, Datong AD-270
Kiwa MW Loop, PAORDT Roelof mini-whip
http://www.dxing.info/about/dxers/plimmer.dx

Old February 13th 08, 04:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:
I'm certain that somewhere in the world, just moments ago, somebody died because
they either didn't have any food, or they were lacking vaccines or other
medicines. It might have been a child.

Why hasn't CanaDuh alleviated these problems? After all, they are the smartest
people on the planet.

Your logic is peccable.
Old February 13th 08, 04:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Michigan Militias (S.C.U.M.M.) wrote:
I'm certain that somewhere in the world, just moments ago, somebody died because
they either didn't have any food, or they were lacking vaccines or other
medicines. It might have been a child.

Why hasn't CanaDuh alleviated these problems? After all, they are the smartest
people on the planet.

Think about it. People are dying all over. What has CanaDuh done? Practically
nothing.

For CanaDuh not to have taken the lead in ending, even stopping, the massive
suffering around the world is simply a horrific act of cruelty and morally
indefensible.

Shame on CanaDuh for killing thousands of people every day. Shame, shame, shame.

Do you speak TO and FOR this group? Do they even KNOW you
are claiming to be their leader?

http://www.michiganmilitia.com/

If you keep ignoring this request, I will ask then directly.

mike

Old February 13th 08, 04:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.devilfinder.com America's Economic Contributins to Africa

A lot of the food and other things America ships to Africa gets siphoned
off by some the the crooked leaders/rulers over there.

Zimbabwe is manufacturing high quality dog food from grain, meanwhile
the poor people are starving, those people sure do need that grain,
instead of the dogs.
cuhulin

Old February 13th 08, 05:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

[...]

Well then you just go right ahead!

Meanwhile, somebody has died because CanaDuh didn't help out.