Old February 18th 08, 06:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The RRS no-spin clueless factor report

It's 10:00PM PT. Do you know where your news group Trolls are?
Unfortunately, I do and they are listed below.

First the breaking news.
M II got a clue this week and actually steered an off topic political
rant by someone else to a relevant on topic subject so he is off the
list.

David Eduardo only had 35 posts this week and most were not about
defending his good name so he is off the list. I'm sure that DxAce
taking a siesta from the news group yesterday had something to do with
it.

David either changed his pipe mixture or decided
to only post while sober this week so he is off the list.

Added to the list this week is mohawk for his out of the blue long
political rants. He could go find an appropriate news group but that
would require having a clue.

Off the list:
m II - Got a clue.
David - Calmed down quite a bit.
David Eduardo - Took a chill pill.

Here are this weeks clueless self vote totals:
Mike - 3
Billy Burpelson - 8
- 8
- 95
RHF - 205

This weeks winner is RHF. Noted this week are his Trolling abilities to
direct on topic discussions to yahoo groups at the detriment of this
news group and changing the subject line for threads. When you look at
his posting volume the other Trolls don't even come close.

Congratulations to RHF for being this weeks clueless poster boy of the
week for the 3rd week in a row.

RHF is to RRS like IBOC is to AMBCB.

This has been another installment of the RRS no-spin clueless factor
report. Good night and good listening.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old February 18th 08, 09:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Telamon Presents : The RRS No-Spin "Clueless" Factor Report

-
- This weeks winner is RHF. Noted this week are his Trolling
- abilities to direct on topic discussions to yahoo groups at the
- detriment of this news group and changing the subject line for
- threads.
- When you look at his posting volume the other Trolls don't
- even come close.
-
- Congratulations to RHF for being this weeks clueless
- poster boy of the week for the 3rd week in a row.
-
- RHF is to RRS like IBOC is to AMBCB.
-
- This has been another installment of the RRS no-spin
- clueless factor report.
-
- Good night and good listening.
-
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California
-

Telamon Presents : The RRS No-Spin "Clueless" Factor Report

Telamon - No News Here - It Was A Foregone Conclusion.

Better That I Should Get You To Focus On "Clueless" Little Me :
Then To Attempt To Victimize Others With Your Antics.

Telamon - Playing "Ping-Pong" With You Is So Eazy )
-ps- You Are Such a 'YoYo' ! ;-}

Week # 4's Game Plan Takes a New Turn : Wait-and-See . . .

Telamon - Actually {FWIW} Google Groups
Reports that My {RHF} 7-Day Activity is :
10 Discussions Started
105 Discussions Replies Posted
Total for the Week of 115 which is ~16+ per Day.
About 240 Messages for the Month to Date which is ~14 per Day.

While You Yourself "Telamon" managed to Post a Total
of 120 Messages for the Month to Date which is ~7 per Day.

FWIW - Maybe about 60 of these 240 Posts for this Month
would not have been Posted* -except in reply to you- Telamon
and your "Clueless" Report Antics (~60). Factor in another
~60 "Me Too" posts by others giving their two-cents-worth.
* Now that just might improve the Signal to Noise Ratio of
the Newsgroup. {180 Clueless Posts = Less Noise}

=IF= You are reading about Telamon's great public service
messge : "The RRS No-Spin 'Clueless' Factor Report" for
the first time. It all started back here with this Message :
"The RRS no-spin clueless factor report"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...66507643728cee

PLUS - These Follow-on Postings/Relpies by myself as the the
whole Scenario of the Message Thread Unfolded and Re-Folded.
* Presenting - The RRS No-Spin Clueless Factor Report
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...ae39806945cdf7
* Telamon - Speaking of "Clueless" - Physician Heal Thy Self
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...ff1e1c553a8be5
* The Great Telamon -presents- The RRS No-Spin Clueless Factor
Report !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...096487b6797c75
* The Great Telamon -presents- The RRS No-Spin Clueless
Factor Report ! - i won, I Won. I WON !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...2d9aca36aabd13
* Dang Telamon ! - Your 'Clueless' Report is Morphing Into
the "Pointless" Retort.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...87e0938fb68adf
* Telamon - You Are Us !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...985610b56c652b
* The Telamon - Missing-In-Action 'Get-a-Clue' Report {Summary}
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...9f5804daad6eb7
* Dang Telamon - Six "I don't like"s in one Post - Wow !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...800d59fdf0b803
* The Great Telamon - Tells Us Why Many /Most of Us Are Inferior to
Him
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...6be3df0b77c17e
* The Great Telamon -presents- The RRS No-Spin Clueless
Factor Report ! - i won again, I Won Again. I WON AGAIN !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...f65530532959ea
* CAUTION : This Post Has Not Been "Approved" by Telamon
-ps- So Read It Only -If- You Are "Clueless"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...5b17227c525ab6
* Get Ready For : The RRS No-Spin Clueless Factor Report
-by- Telamon
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...0be1774b58b9d5
* (OT) : Telamon Please Don't Polute Other Threads
-wrt- "The RRS No-Spin 'Clueless' Factor Report"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...a88b91134319b5
* Telamon - Please - Check You Facts -and-
Get Your Numbers Right -before- You OMIF !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...6006fa13c9a08a
= = = A Total of 121 Messages in the One Thread = = =
= = = Well That's About It From My Perspective = = =
Old February 19th 08, 02:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article vlauj.33056$C61.24015@edtnps89, m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

Off the list:
m II - Got a clue.

Damnation by faint praise?

Why be so negative? You did a good thing and I noticed.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old February 19th 08, 03:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The OT no-spin clueless factor report

In article ,
dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:
[...]

Oddly, these posts have no OT flag.

We don't call it "pipe mixture". We call it "Daddy's medicine".

Whatever you say Dad.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California