Old February 18th 08, 09:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Radio Aztec (Pirate question)

I was listening to the show with Radio Cumbre (sp?) and he gave an
address for the two set CD of Radio Aztec. I have have monitored that
show quite a bit but apparently missed the info to get this 2 set cd.

If someone knows the address and if I got any of what I think I wrote
down properly wrong feel free to correct me.

I got PO Box 146
Stoneham,Mass.
02180
**is this much correct? I missed the name of the fella at the top of
the addy.
Any help? I would appreciate it.
Old February 18th 08, 05:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 18, 4:35*am, BCBlazysusan wrote:
I was listening to the show with Radio Cumbre (sp?) and he gave an
address for the two set CD of Radio Aztec. I have have monitored that
show quite a bit but apparently missed the info to get this 2 set cd.

If someone knows the address and if I got any of what I think I wrote
down properly wrong feel free to correct me.

I got PO Box 146
Stoneham,Mass.
02180
**is this much correct? I missed the name of the fella at the top of
the addy.
Any help? I would appreciate it.

Message from Chris Lobdell:
Thanks to the help of Bram Stoker who lent me the studio tapes, I am
pleased
to present:

Radio Azteca-The Collection
"All That's Gross But Tasteful"

Radio Azteca hit the pirate airwaves in September of 1992 featuring
the
biting wit and bodily function humor of Bram Stoker that featured
bumper
music from the Rocky and Bullwinkle cartoon TV show. During the
period from
September of 1992 until September of 2002 Bram Stoker produced 40
shows as
well as five Kulpsville Especials and three Music and ID programs.
Radio
Azteca was the most popular studio pirate of all time, being broadcast
by
over 12 different pirates over the years.

This two CD mp3 audio set has all programs ever produced by Bram for
Radio
Azteca from the home office in Slipup, Kentucky. Relive all those
great
segments such as Animal Stories, Story Time, The Top Ten Lists, Actual
Stuff, The ³Mail Scrotum² Mailbag and that all time favorite, Ask Dr.
Radio!
Hear about Bramıs favorite characters Emilano Zamboni, Monique The
Mailwoman, Reverend Billy Bob Chilipecker and Jean Guy Pepsi.

Cost: $10.00 Cash in North America
$12.00 to Canada; $15,00 US to the rest of the world.
Cash only in US $$

Mail orders to:

Chris Lobdell
Box 146
Stoneham, MA 02180

Or pick it up at the Winterfest in Kulpsville
Old February 22nd 08, 11:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 18, 12:18*pm, tvenney wrote:
[...]

I appreciate the help and will make note of it- again thanks.