Old February 18th 08, 06:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default -FYI- Kiwa MW Air-Core Loop Antenna - FS / FA

Thanks for that heads up RFI - I always enjoy your posts and find your
leads invaluable, as often my Google searches are not as comprehensive
as yours = keep up the good work.

I have owned the Kiwa MW Loop for years and have nothing but the
highest praise for it. But mine is so battered by many, many
DXpeditions I doubt if I could sell it, even though it still works
superbly. See:
http://www.dxing.info/equipment/kiwa_mw_loop_plimmer.dx

South 33 d 47 m 32 s, East 20 d 07 m 32 s
RX Icom IC-756 PRO III with MW mods
Drake SW8 & ERGO software
Sony 7600D, GE SRIII, Redsun RP2100
BW XCR 30, Sangean 803A.
Antenna's RF Systems DX 1 Pro Mk II, Datong AD-270
Kiwa MW Loop, PAORDT Roelof mini-whip
http://www.dxing.info/about/dxers/plimmer.dx

On Feb 17, 8:14*pm, RHF wrote:
For One and All,
*.
-FYI- Kiwa MW Air-Core Loop Antenna - FS / FA
*.
Once again there is another one of the Legendary and
Hard-to-Fined Kiwa Air Core MW Loop Antenna's on eBay.
*.
One of the KIWA MW Air-Core Loop Antennas is currently
on eBay at this time; for those who are looking for one.
*.http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ270212497165
*.http://cgi.ebay.com/KIWA-High-Perfor...oop-Antenna-AS....
*.
NOTICE - BE ADVISED : This is NOT my Auction
and I am NOT Associated with the eBay Seller.
*.
PLEASE NOTE : That this Message is being Posted
For Your Informational [FYI] Purposes Only.
*.
CAUTION - Know your Seller and something about what they are Selling.
*.
ABOUT - The Kiwa MW Air-Core Loop Antennahttp://kiwa.com/kiwaloop.html
* Review of the Kiwa Medium Wave Loop Antennahttp://www.kiwa.com/mt.htm
-by- Larry Van Horn [N5FPW] - Monitoring Times - December 1995
* eHAM Reviews of the Kiwa MW Air-Core Loop Antennahttp://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/2275
* Kiwa Mediumwave Loop Experiences -by- John Plimmerhttp://www.dxing.info/equipment/kiwa_mw_loop_plimmer.dx
* Robert Kramer [NV8V] on the Kiwa MW Loop Antenna
*http://members.aol.com/RKDX/Kiwa-Loop.html
*.
*.
As Always - Buyer Beware - Life is a Gamble and so is eBay ~ RHF
*.
CAUTION : This Post Has Not Been "Approved"
-by- Telamon. -http://tinyurl.com/yshplv
-ps- So Read It Only -If- You Are "Clueless".
-back-at-cha- Teli-Baby that is # 225 for the Month.
*.

Old February 19th 08, 03:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
wrote:

Thanks for that heads up RFI

Snip

Now that's funny. Yeah, I don't approve of RFI.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California