Old August 3rd 03, 11:08 PM
grenner

Default FS: Kiwa Air Core Loop Antenna

In like new condition with all original acccessories and the manual. I can
email pictures upon request.

$325 shipped USPS Priority CONUS
I take USPS Money Order or Paypal

I will also trade for or toward the following digital cameras
for Nikon Coolpix 990 or 995
toward the Minolta Dimage 7 not the i or Hi
toward the Canon Pro 90

The Kiwa air core is no longer made.
Greg

Old August 4th 03, 10:35 AM
Michael Holme

I'm interested. If you're reading this, I mailled you and it bounced
back to me. Please email me.

Mike
Old August 5th 03, 03:32 AM
Dan Morisseau

In article , regencytr1
@visi.com says...
In like new condition with all original acccessories and the manual. I c=

an
email pictures upon request.
=20
$325 shipped USPS Priority CONUS
I take USPS Money Order or Paypal
=20
I will also trade for or toward the following digital cameras
for Nikon Coolpix 990 or 995
toward the Minolta Dimage 7 not the i or Hi
toward the Canon Pro 90
=20
The Kiwa air core is no longer made.
Greg

Greg,

=09My email reply direct to you "bounced". I'm interested. Send me an=20
email direct and we can discuss.

Best,

Dan

--=20
--
From the sunrise side of Mo-Pac's famous Kirkwood Hill - N 38=B034'53", W=
=20

Kiwa MW Air-Core Loop Antenna {In-the-News} FS / FA RHF Shortwave 12 January 22nd 05 02:25 AM
Kiwa MW Air-Core Loop Antenna {In-the-News} FS / FA RHF Shortwave 3 November 13th 04 03:45 PM
LongWire Antenna Jim B Shortwave 5 March 2nd 04 09:36 AM
Good longwire shortwave attic antenna Tracy Fort Shortwave 5 December 31st 03 01:24 PM