Old February 21st 08, 04:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default AM tonight

The West Coast AM is good tonight

1410 CFUN Vancouver, Canada
1510 KGA Spokane, Washington USA
1530 KFBK Sacramento California USA

1470 CJVB Chinese? Vancouver Canada
1320 CHMB Chinese Vancouver Canada
1040 CKST Vancouver Canada (Sports)

1200 RJ1200 Multi Lingual B.C. CAnada
http://www.rj1200.com/index.php

1300 KKOL Seattle Wash. USA Mike Gallagher show

Calgary Alberta Canada
100ft wire North, South
Yaesu vr5000

mike
Old February 21st 08, 04:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:
The West Coast AM is good tonight

1410 CFUN Vancouver, Canada
1510 KGA Spokane, Washington USA
1530 KFBK Sacramento California USA

1470 CJVB Chinese? Vancouver Canada
1320 CHMB Chinese Vancouver Canada
1040 CKST Vancouver Canada (Sports)

1200 RJ1200 Multi Lingual B.C. CAnada
http://www.rj1200.com/index.php

1300 KKOL Seattle Wash. USA Mike Gallagher show

Calgary Alberta Canada
100ft wire North, South
Yaesu vr5000

A bit more eastern, 1500 KSTP Minneapolis/St. Paul Also coming in well

Old February 21st 08, 05:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 04:36:22 GMT, m II wrote:

m II wrote:
The West Coast AM is good tonight

1410 CFUN Vancouver, Canada
1510 KGA Spokane, Washington USA
1530 KFBK Sacramento California USA

1470 CJVB Chinese? Vancouver Canada
1320 CHMB Chinese Vancouver Canada
1040 CKST Vancouver Canada (Sports)

1200 RJ1200 Multi Lingual B.C. CAnada
http://www.rj1200.com/index.php

1300 KKOL Seattle Wash. USA Mike Gallagher show

Calgary Alberta Canada
100ft wire North, South
Yaesu vr5000

A bit more eastern, 1500 KSTP Minneapolis/St. Paul Also coming in well

Cool. How does that compare to reception you have gotten on something
like a portable AM/FM/SW with the ferrite antenna or other desktop
radio you may be using?
Old February 21st 08, 05:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
msg msg is offline

m II wrote:

snip

A bit more eastern, 1500 KSTP Minneapolis/St. Paul Also coming in well

You're in BC n'est pas?; can you copy 830 WCCO Mpls/St. Paul also
(one of the original clear channel allocations)?

Michael

Old February 21st 08, 06:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:
The West Coast AM is good tonight

1410 CFUN Vancouver, Canada
1510 KGA Spokane, Washington USA
1530 KFBK Sacramento California USA

1470 CJVB Chinese? Vancouver Canada
1320 CHMB Chinese Vancouver Canada
1040 CKST Vancouver Canada (Sports)

1200 RJ1200 Multi Lingual B.C. CAnada
http://www.rj1200.com/index.php

1300 KKOL Seattle Wash. USA Mike Gallagher show

Calgary Alberta Canada
100ft wire North, South
Yaesu vr5000

KNZZ 1100 coming in well. Grand Junction Colorado

Is Fox News really fair and balanced?

Old February 21st 08, 07:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

Is Fox News really fair and balanced?

Are you being facetious or are you really asking this?

If you have web access, compare their web site with their "sister" station
Sky News.

Since I no longer live in the U.S., I have a different agenda than people
who do (although I am a U.S. citizen) and then seem far more fair and
balanced than the international versions of CNN.

You can also compare them to the BBC, who believes that any one who murders
for politics is an "activist" or if they are a mass murderer, a "militant".
The only people they called terrorists were the IRA and as soon as Blair
started to give them what they wanted, the BBC stopped calling them
that.

IMHO the only fair and balanced news report on television is Jay Leno's
monologue. He leans far to the left, but he makes fun of everyone.

Geoff.

IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838
Visit my 'blog at
http://geoffstechno.livejournal.com/
Old February 21st 08, 09:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"RHF"

You Presented an Interesting Outsider Looking In Perspective.

Often - What is being Presented as News
and the Manner that It is being Presented
Says More That What Is Say ~ RHF
-ps- don't get out-foxed by the news corp.

Thank you for the nice reply Roy, I can read this.

Thank you very much.

Burr
Old February 21st 08, 01:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:
m II wrote:
The West Coast AM is good tonight

1410 CFUN Vancouver, Canada
1510 KGA Spokane, Washington USA
1530 KFBK Sacramento California USA

1470 CJVB Chinese? Vancouver Canada
1320 CHMB Chinese Vancouver Canada
1040 CKST Vancouver Canada (Sports)

1200 RJ1200 Multi Lingual B.C. CAnada
http://www.rj1200.com/index.php

1300 KKOL Seattle Wash. USA Mike Gallagher show

Calgary Alberta Canada
100ft wire North, South
Yaesu vr5000

KNZZ 1100 coming in well. Grand Junction Colorado

Is Fox News really fair and balanced?

I watch Fox News with the sound all the way down while listening to Air
America; that's my version of "fairly unbalanced".
Old February 21st 08, 01:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
m II wrote:

[...]

One must sift through the material extant and distill to the best of
one's abilities an approximation of the truth. This requires developed
critical thinking abilities, not something one gets in a standard
education these days.

Aero HF Tonight [email protected] Scanner 1 January 20th 07 04:29 PM
Aero HF Tonight [email protected] Shortwave 1 January 20th 07 04:29 PM
KPH, KSM and others on the air in CW tonight only dxAce Shortwave 0 July 13th 06 03:36 AM
On UK TV tonight... Peter CB 10 September 11th 05 07:04 PM
AM BCB is HOT tonight ! RHF Shortwave 1 September 5th 03 01:21 AM