Old February 22nd 08, 01:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default IBOC - Listening to "Free" Over-the-Air AM/FM Radio Stays Strong

IBOC - Listening to "Free" Over-the-Air AM/FM Radio Stays Strong
http://groups.google.com/group/hd-ra...8b3adfafd4e223

yes - it's about iboc 'hd' radio ~ RHF
Hello and Welcome to the "HD Radio" NewsGroup*
* http://groups.google.com/group/hd-radio/
HD RADIO GROUP = http://tinyurl.com/27kwyt
Old February 22nd 08, 03:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 21, 8:14�pm, RHF wrote:
IBOC - Listening to "Free" Over-the-Air AM/FM Radio Stays Stronghttp://groups.google.com/group/hd-radio/msg/6a8b3adfafd4e223

yes - it's about iboc 'hd' radio ~ RHF
Hello and Welcome to the "HD Radio" NewsGroup*
*http://groups.google.com/group/hd-radio/
HD RADIO GROUP =http://tinyurl.com/27kwyt
�.
- - - the digital divide : i draw the line @ iboc 'hd' radio - - -
�.
Good News for AM/FM Radio Listeners :
"Free" Over-the-Air AM/FM Radio is Doing Well :
Not Great -but- Still Alive - Keep On Listening ! )
. . . Enjoying Your Radios

Press Release Extract :
Listening to "Free" Over-the-Air AM/FM Radio Stays Strong
despite growing use of Digital Audio Platforms
2 Hours and 37 Minutes -http://tinyurl.com/yvlbln
Weekly Online Radio Listening Audience remains steady in past year;
The Average Time spent Listening to per day to "Free"
Over-the-Air AM/FM Radio was 2 Hours, 37 Minutes.

Press Release Title : {Circa 2007}
Digital Platforms Continue to Extend Radio Beyond the AM/FM Dial,
-source- Arbitron Inc. & Edison Media Research Studyhttp://vocuspr.vocus.com/VocusPR30/Newsroom/Query.aspx?SiteName=arbit...

the truth is out there ~ RHF
� .
� .
BE ADVISED - Starting Next Monday, 25 Feruary 2008
The Complete Text All of My Replies to these IBOC
"HD" Radio Posts will be done on the "HD Radio"
Newsgroup on Google. �The only thing that you will see
here is the Subject Line Title and a Link to the Posted
Message : Which is what you see above the Line :
- - - the digital divide : i draw the line @ iboc 'hd' radio - - -
�.
PLUS - There will be an "IBOC" at the Start of My IBOC Posts
and Replies here on Rec.Radio.Shortwavehttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e99697a5ccf91902
�

I'm sorry, that I have made you "lose it", but there is almost zero
interest in HD Radio:

http://hdradiofarce.blogspot.com/200...ains-flat.html
Old February 22nd 08, 04:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Feb 21, 7:21Â*pm, IBOCcrock wrote:
On Feb 21, 8:14�pm, RHF wrote:

[...]

http://hdradiofarce.blogspot.com/200...io-remains...- Hide quoted text -

I B OC'Deed and Half-Crocked - First RHFA. ~ RHF

-ps- It's about "Free" Over-the-Air AM/FM Radio not IBOC.