Old February 26th 08, 10:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Radio Habana Cuba (RHC) in English on 9550 kHz @ 23:50 UTC

Radio Habana Cuba (RHC) in English on 9550 kHz @ 23:50 UTC
http://groups.google.com/group/short...87e306e1da219e
Old February 27th 08, 08:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Feb 26, 6:37*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*RHF wrote:
Radio Habana Cuba (RHC) in English on 9550 kHz @ 23:50 UTC
http://groups.google.com/group/short...eports/msg/c28...
219e
*.
*.
RHF's Standard "QSL" Informational Posting with
Links & URLs for Shortwave Radio Listeners (SWL)
QSL INFO =http://tinyurl.com/2np66x
*.
The World Clock - World Time Zones - UTC & Local Time Info
TIME UTC INFO =http://tinyurl.com/32ucpm
*.
Shortwave Radio Listener QSL Reports News & Info Group
http://groups.google.com/group/short...er-qsl-reports
Read & Post Your Shortwave Listener (SWL) Reception Reports
SWL-QSL-REPORTS =http://tinyurl.com/3awlyr
*.
Are You Interested in building a better Shortwave Listening*
(SWL) Antenna ? {SWL Group} =http://tinyurl.com/ogvcf
*.
* Remember 55.5% of Shortwave Radio Listening (SWL)
is the Shortwave Antenna =http://tinyurl.com/ogvcf
*.
SWR3 # 255
*.
enjoy listening to your radios ~ RHF
*.

Stop spamming the news group.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California- Hide quoted text -

Telamon - He He & Haw Haw - TYVM ! ) ~ RHF

CONCERNING :
Radio Habana Cuba (RHC) in English on 9550 kHz @ 23:50 UTC
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...f38ca13625cafa
http://groups.google.com/group/short...87e306e1da219e

=PS= Telamon I am sorry that you Think that my Posting
Shortwave Radio Reception Reports [SWR3] {QSL} to the
Rec.Radio.Shortwave Newsgroup is S P A M *
* Honestly I Don Think So . . . ~ RHF

Telamon Thank You Very Much For The Help
-ps- Keep-Up The Good Work ;-}

Telamon - You should have Check-Out most of my prior
Shortwave Radio Reception Report [SWR3] Postings on
Rec.Radio.Shortwave : You would have seen that many
were Single (1) Message Posts.

Maybe because many of the Readers here have Me Filtered
or simply to Ignore any post by me "RHF". :-{

THUS - My Posts are only present for One Message Cycle.

NOW -by- You "Telamon" Posting to my Shortwave Radio
Reception Report [SWR3]

My Shortwave Radio Reception Report [SWR3] now have
Your "Telamon" name on the Message so the Readers that
have not Filter You will now get a Chance to Read My Message.
- - - Once Again - Thank You Very Much ) ~ RHF

Plus because You "Telamon" have Posted to my Shortwave
Radio Reception Report [SWR3] Postings : They will be
presented to the Readers for a Second Message Cycle.
- - - Again and Again - Thank You Very Much ) ~ RHF

Plus Plus This Reply to You will about this Shortwave
Radio Reception Report [SWR3] Postings : Will be
presented to the Readers for a Third Message Cycle.
- - - A Three-Peat - Thank You Very Much ) ~ RHF

telamon - thank you very much for the help ~ RHF
-ps- keep-up the good work ;-}
Old February 28th 08, 06:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Feb 26, 6:37*pm, Telamon

[...]