Old February 26th 08, 10:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) AC6V passed away

On Feb 26, 6:25 am, dxAce wrote:
Seems as though I recall seeing the AC6V website (http://www.ac6v.com/) posted
here as a reference in the past. He has passed on:

http://www.arrl.org/?artid=8035

dxAce
Michigan
USA

"Seems as though I recall seeing" in rrs last week that you were no
longer going to post. In fact you made quite a drama out of it, like
everyone reading your farewell would surely be dabbing at tears while
they read. Yeah right, like anyone with good sense would care or
actually notice your absence. Anything for 15 minutes of attention
right dx"hershey squirts"Ace?

By the by, there was a report of your sighting at the local Sam's
Club carting out cases of adult Attends (size jumbo) to your car that
we all found very amusing. Buying adult diapers by the gross now are
you?

Suffering the indignity of having no control of your own bowel
movements must be very frustrating for you. Perhaps that explains in
part your frequent psychotic ranting and raving here. That you are
just an ignorant loser explains the other part.

Really now how can anyone here take you seriously when we all know
you are sitting at your computer typing in diapers full of poop? That
just doesn't fit with the macho image you so fervently wish to project
does it "squirts". **SIGH**
Old February 26th 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Mohawk - Mentally Ill?

wrote:

On Feb 26, 6:25 am, dxAce wrote:
Seems as though I recall seeing the AC6V website (
http://www.ac6v.com/) posted
here as a reference in the past. He has passed on:

http://www.arrl.org/?artid=8035

"Seems as though I recall seeing" in rrs last week that you were no
longer going to post. In fact you made quite a drama out of it, like
everyone reading your farewell would surely be dabbing at tears while
they read. Yeah right, like anyone with good sense would care or
actually notice your absence. Anything for 15 minutes of attention
right dx"hershey squirts"Ace?

You'd be lucky to get 5.

By the by, there was a report of your sighting at the local Sam's
Club carting out cases of adult Attends (size jumbo) to your car that
we all found very amusing. Buying adult diapers by the gross now are
you?

You'd have just as much trouble trying to document that as 'Eduardo' will have
trying to come up with those '2200 veries'.

Suffering the indignity of having no control of your own bowel
movements must be very frustrating for you. Perhaps that explains in
part your frequent psychotic ranting and raving here. That you are
just an ignorant loser explains the other part.

Loser? Ignorant?

Really now how can anyone here take you seriously when we all know
you are sitting at your computer typing in diapers full of poop? That
just doesn't fit with the macho image you so fervently wish to project
does it "squirts". **SIGH**

Why is it that you queers always seem to **SIGH** a lot?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 27th 08, 02:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Mike [M II] - Here Is Your Theme Song - Can-A-Duh-Ian Id-De-It!

Mike [M II],
Old February 27th 08, 04:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Mike [M II] - Here Is Your Theme Song - Canadian!

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 04:17:41 GMT, m II wrote:

RHF wrote:

Mike [M II],
.
With each one of these Regurgitated "DX Ace'isms" Postings :
You One Again Prove Yourself To Be A : Can-A-Duh-Ian Id-De-It !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWZZ-NdZheQ&NR=1
.
Clearly This Is Your Theme Song ~ RHF

Any song that bashes curling is fine with me. Curlers have been getting
away with that abomination of a sport for WAY too long.

Gotta run...we have to go out and find a few bagpipers to mutilate.

mike

Some would claim the definition of "perfect pitch" is the sound made
when bagpipes hit the bottom of a dumpster.

As for myself, there are occaisions when they are just plain
appropriate and their sound is appreciated.

Interesting question: do any SW broadcasters use bagpipes for their
interval music?
Old February 27th 08, 11:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Feb 26, 8:26*pm, wrote:
On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 04:17:41 GMT, m II wrote:
RHF wrote:

Mike [M II],
*.
With each one of these Regurgitated "DX Ace'isms" Postings :
You One Again Prove Yourself To Be A : Can-A-Duh-Ian Id-De-It !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWZZ-NdZheQ&NR=1
*.
Clearly This Is Your Theme Song ~ RHF

Any song that bashes curling is fine with me. Curlers have been getting
away with that abomination of a sport for WAY too long.

Gotta run...we have to go out and find a few bagpipers to mutilate.

mike

- Some would claim the definition of "perfect pitch" is the
- sound made when bagpipes hit the bottom of a dumpster. *

[ L O L ]

Testing your Pipes in the Great Out-Doors
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKkaYIfdLPQ
Ear Plugs Anyone ?

- As for myself, there are occaisions when they are
- just plain appropriate and their sound is appreciated.

The Pipes The Pipes are Playing . . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU8gBpRONHU
For The Last Time in Remembrance and Tribute
To Honor All Those Who Have Served and Died
God {Allah} Bless Them One and All - Amen ~ RHF

? Interesting question: *do any SW broadcasters
? use bagpipes for their interval music?

Hello - Anyone got the Answer ?

Interval Signals Online - http://www.intervalsignals.net/
An Audio Collection of : Interval Signals, Signature Tunes,
Air-Checks and Identification Announcements from International,
Domestic, and Clandestine Radio Stations from Around-the-World.
-fwiw- No Results for Bagpipes
Old February 27th 08, 05:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole, pathological liar and common drunk, during his fifth annual
farewell tour, said:

I would never sink to the level of posting his home address. That
would be as bad as him phoning past and present employers of this
newsgroup's regulars and trying to get information on them.

Trying?

It was pretty bad when you were calling universities and pretended to be
from homeland security in order to get information. You were trying to
get people fired, you rectal aperture.

mike

================================
From: - Sat Feb 16 00:52:22 2008

I really don't want to say this, my many shortwave friends, but
I find that I am giving up far to much of my increasingly valuable
time here on RRS trying to educate the faux, the debutantes, and
those who tote..

Therefore, I've simply decided to give up RRS.

Goodbye, I sincerely hope that you all find your niche in the
world of SW.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 27th 08, 06:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) dxAcehole - Mentally Ill?

farewell tour, said:

I would never sink to the level of posting his home address. That
would be as bad as him phoning past and present employers of this
newsgroup's regulars and trying to get information on them.

Trying?

It was pretty bad when you were calling universities and pretended to
be from homeland security in order to get information. You were
trying to get people fired, you rectal aperture.

Pretended?

So..you are not only the Supreme Commander of the United Michigan
Militias but also employed by Homeland Security to spy on the members of
this newsgroup at their places of work. I can now see just why your time
is of ever increasing importance.

....and now I really think you're even a bigger asshole than I thought
possible.

================================
From: - Sat Feb 16 00:52:22 2008

I really don't want to say this, my many shortwave friends, but
I find that I am giving up far to much of my increasingly valuable
time here on RRS trying to educate the faux, the debutantes, and
those who tote..

Therefore, I've simply decided to give up RRS.

Goodbye, I sincerely hope that you all find your niche in the
world of SW.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Joe Adamov passed away [email protected] Shortwave 0 January 14th 06 03:58 PM
Joe Adamov passed away dxAce Shortwave 15 January 14th 06 06:02 AM
Joe Adamov passed away [email protected] Shortwave 0 December 20th 05 03:09 AM
I passed Shadow_998 Antenna 22 November 28th 04 11:22 PM
Passed Jennie Shortwave 24 November 9th 04 07:25 PM