Old February 28th 08, 03:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default LYQ Beacon on 529 Khz

Greetings:

Please tune your radio to 529 KHZ to hear our NDB beacon LYQ you
will hear the Weather and the Morse code. You should be able to hear
LYQ on your car radio tuned to AM 530 Please give it a try and
post your reception report right here!!

If you want to see pictures of LYQ beacon please visit our web page at
www.wwrb.org view the photo gallery!

LYQ is right next to our New Runway located right here at WWRB
shortwave station

Thanks!!

Dave

Is that a beacon? N9NEO Shortwave 7 February 11th 06 03:20 AM
Ch. 14 beacon John Smith CB 6 August 20th 05 03:03 AM
non-ham QRP DX beacon. Part 15 QRP Shortwave 11 May 12th 05 02:17 PM
Where Is This Beacon? [email protected] Dx 0 February 13th 04 06:59 PM
350 kHZ ?beacon? Matthew and Wendy Plante Shortwave 3 November 14th 03 04:42 PM