Old March 9th 08, 08:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default degen company : stopped?

Does nay one know about?

LAst september i had communication with them , but since then they
did not responded to my emails

An order is pending

Old March 9th 08, 04:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Shenzhen "DEGEN" Electronic Co., Ltd, [Was : Degen Company : Stopped?]

On Mar 9, 1:48*am, Zach Liang wrote:
-
- Does nay one know about?
-
- LAst september *i had communication with them ,
- but since then *they did *not responded to my emails
-
- An order is pending
-

Shenzhen DEGEN Electronic Co., Ltd,
-aka- "Degen" {English}

Dengen [CN] Chinese WebSite
http://www.degen.com.cn/
eMail :

Dengen [CN] "English" WebSite
http://www.degen.com.cn/english/info.asp

NOTE - For Hong Kong and Oversea Customers,
http://www.degen.com.cn/english/contact.asp
Please Contact our HK Office {Representatives}
Tecsun Electronic Industrial Limited
eMail :

and now you know ~ RHF
Old March 9th 08, 07:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Shenzhen "DEGEN" Electronic Co., L, [Was : Degen Company : Stopped ?]

The problem is that their exporter Tecsun , whom i havd for more than
3 yeas of communications stopped communicating with me .did they
closed the company?
Anyone know more?

On Sun, 9 Mar 2008 09:09:11 -0700 (PDT), RHF
wrote:

On Mar 9, 1:48*am, Zach Liang wrote:
-
- Does nay one know about?
-
- LAst september *i had communication with them ,
- but since then *they did *not responded to my emails
-
- An order is pending
-

Shenzhen DEGEN Electronic Co., Ltd,
-aka- "Degen" {English}

Dengen [CN] Chinese WebSite
http://www.degen.com.cn/
eMail :

Dengen [CN] "English" WebSite
http://www.degen.com.cn/english/info.asp

NOTE - For Hong Kong and Oversea Customers,
http://www.degen.com.cn/english/contact.asp
Please Contact our HK Office {Representatives}
Tecsun Electronic Industrial Limited
eMail :

and now you know ~ RHF
.

degen company : stopped? Zach Liang Shortwave 15 January 14th 08 08:27 AM
Stopped by, WTF? Scott in Baltimore CB 11 June 11th 04 10:24 PM
Selfridge ANG base stopped using VHF? Bill Crocker Scanner 3 January 30th 04 08:31 AM
Maybe it has stopped Burr Shortwave 2 September 28th 03 07:05 PM
Maybe it has stopped Burr Shortwave 0 September 28th 03 03:30 PM