Old March 23rd 08, 01:27 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

Default Jim Cramer Why Radio is dead.

On 22 Mrz., 17:14, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

What strikes me as bizarre about you... er, that should be "exceedingly
bizarre" since nearly everything about you is somewhat bizarre... is your
repeated focus on high school diplomas. One is obviously not needed if a
person is intelligent and a bit of an autodidact. Since most classroom
time
is wasted while the slowest learners are attended to, most high school
classes are boring and frustrating to those of some ability. Yet you seem
wish all teens to be doomed to this experience, which dulls the mind and
stifles creativity... why is that?

Because you're a verifiable pathological liar?

You did not answer the question: what is so important about a high school
diploma?

It's the study and learning that earns the diploma that's important.
If you ever earn one yourself, you'll understand that.
Old March 23rd 08, 01:27 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

As mentioned before, my entire curriculum vitae can be verified. I can
give
you a hundred names, ranging from the mayor of Guayaquil to the leading
DJ
in Miami who worked for me, with me or were clients or such of my
stations
in Ecuador; my website actually has multiple pictures of me from the
construction of the first station onward, as well as my cards, a verie
letter from a prominent NRC member, etc. In fact, several NRC members,
the
US delegate of the AIR, etc., visited me and saw my stations... folks
such
as Larry Godwin and John Hoogerheide of the NRC and Arch Madsden of
Bonneville International..

Yeah right.

Totally.

Jaime Nebot Velasco, mayor of Guayaquil. My partner in Radio Carrousel 660.
Betty Pino, 10 Am to 3 Pm WAMR Miami.
Add to that:
Herb Levin at WRHB Miami (former Manager, WQBA, Miami's #1 station, in the
60's and 70's)
Carlos Guarderas Barba at Quito's leading security firm
(http://www.cgbseguridad.com/quienes.php)
Gabriel Espinoza de los Monteros, Canal Uno, Quito, Ecuador.

Many NRC, NNRC, MWC, IRCA and NZDXA members got veries from me for tests I
did "off frequency" on HCRM1 (565 instead of 570) on multiple occasions.

Anyone who makes a phone call or two can find out.

Old March 23rd 08, 01:31 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

David Eduardo wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

[...]

'Eduardo', many calls have been made. My phone bill was over $190.00 last month.

You are a fraud... as in 'faux'...

Got it, boy?

Old March 23rd 08, 01:31 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

On 22 Mrz., 17:17, "David Eduardo" wrote:
wrote in message

On 22 Mrz., 16:13, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

Broke, oh faux one? So very sad. You should have graduated high school.

Graduating from high school would not have helped me at all and has never
been a factor in business. It's all about successful work experience.

This is what a lot of people say who failed to graduate from college.

Wait a minute...you said high school? Are you serious? You failed to
graduate from high school? That's not funny.

Yeah, I was bored out of my gourd, and built a radio station instead.

Boredom is never a sign of intelligence. Ever.
Old March 23rd 08, 01:33 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

"Telamon" wrote in message

My mother was very proud of my accomplishments.

I'm sure what I wrote is closer to the mark. You do have a great
imagination though.

Not really. She was always ahead of her times, including being the first
woman board chairperson of the Cleveland Metropolitan General Hospital
system as well as a supporter of the NAACP in the 60's, on the board of the
Visiting Nurse Association, the Cleveland Museum of Art, among many other
activities in the community.

She was so proud of the stations I created that, despite all her occupations
my mother on a weekly basis visited a local one-stop and got all the new
additions to the WIXY "Nifty Fifty" and sent them by registered mail to me
in Ecuador. Since American music was a major part of the format at my first
station, this was a key to success.

Old March 23rd 08, 01:35 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

dxAce wrote:

David Eduardo wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

[...]

And, if you don't belive that I make the calls, ask Mr. Bryant! He'll 'verie' that I
indeed make the calls.

Old March 23rd 08, 01:38 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

wrote in message
On 22 Mrz., 17:12, "David Eduardo" wrote:

a VP position at a publicly traded company to run their broadcast
division.
Since I had gone to college because I was consulting and had lots of free
time, this was no loss as I didn't have need for a degree...

This is what lots of people say who failed to earn a college degree.

Lots of them say they were recruited to be VP's of ´publicly traded
companies?

what I wanted
was to give some structure to my knowledge of business and finance (radio
management) and the social sciences such as psychology, sociology,
cultural
anthropology (radio programming, in other words) and math and statistics
(research and ratings)... which I achieved.

Then you DO have a degree? In what? From where?

No., I was never even working towards one. I had a lot of free time while
consulting in the Southwest and decided to take courses that would be of
benefit to me personally, not necesarily towards a degree. I've never even
been asked about my educational background the few times I have changed
jobs... for each one I was recruited rather than having applied.

It also allowed me to learn
business terminology in English, which I had little familiarity with.

You learned "business terminology". Congratulations. My neighbor just
read the users manual for his new dishwasher. We're throwing him a
party next weekend.

All my business terminology and knowledge was in Spanish. Since I was in the
US, I thought it appropriate to learn the terms of the trade as well as the
differences in legal aspects of business. That was most useful, in fact.

Old March 23rd 08, 01:40 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio

On 22 Mrz., 17:19, "David Eduardo" wrote:
wrote in message

On 22 Mrz., 16:16, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"Telamon" wrote in message

No, I did not renew... a few ornery DXers who are against radio as a
business made it annoying, particularly when one has to pay to be a
member.

They told you not to Renew.

No, I got multiple e-mails from club officers and long term members
asking
me to continue.

I'll bet they didn't know you flunked out of high school!

As stated before, I quit because I started a business instead. School was so
boring that it was easier to read the text books the first week of school,
and then skip classes and only take the tests.

You flunked out of school and then did the only natural thing: you
went to work. If you'd really been a good student, other, poor
students and even poor teachers could not have held you back. Your own
inherent curiosity and intellectual vigor would have propelled you
forward. Instead, you failed and went to work.

And that is fine. You have no reason to feel ashamed; but your
incessant breastbeating and your relentless search for approval
betrays a deep sense of shame.
Old March 23rd 08, 01:41 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

David Eduardo wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

Hogwash!

You are a fraud.