Old March 23rd 08, 02:46 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

Default Jim Cramer Why Radio is dead.

On 22 Mrz., 22:34, "David Eduardo" wrote:
wrote in message

On 22 Mrz., 21:45, "David Eduardo" wrote:
It's the study and learning that earns the diploma that's important.
If you ever earn one yourself, you'll understand that.

I learned that part by 7th or 8th grade. There was really nothing new to
be
learned by being in school that I could not achieve by reading,
experience
and hiring highly qualified staff that I could learn from.

Had you really learned it, you'd have succeeded and graduated with a
degree.

You are missing the entire point. There was no challenge, no further useful
learning to be achieved.

Challenges are everywhere, but sometimes we are blind to them.
Old March 23rd 08, 02:46 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

"Telamon" wrote in message

My best option was building a radio station.

Your best option was fantasizing about building a radio station?

No, I built it and 11 more.

Old March 23rd 08, 02:46 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
.

In my case, it was VP of Pueblo International, Inc. 1975 sales: $560
million.

And yet, you still have never owned a radio station.

Actually, I owened a dozen. Like nearly 100% of US stations, I put them in a
corporation I owned 100%.

And, you've never had an Amateur radio license, except in your fraudulent
dreams!

For about S/. 1.000,oo anyone could have one.

But you didn't.

Old March 23rd 08, 02:47 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

I'm fairly perceptive.
I can size a person up pretty quickly.
I know when someone like you is lying to me.

Quite, quite obviously you don't know that, since I have not lied to you.

Yeah, you have lied to me.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 23rd 08, 02:49 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

wrote in message
On 22 Mrz., 22:00, "David Eduardo" wrote:

Radio is not in a pickle. It is simply, like light bulbs, a mature, slow
growth business now. And will be for many years to come. Of course, the
company I am with increased its revenue 13% in Q4 of 2007, so I am in a
high
growth, pickle-less sector of radio.

Really? Then where does all of this desperation come from?

What desperation? On our end of the field, with a 13% Q4 sales increase,
there is elation, not desperation.

Old March 23rd 08, 02:50 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

wrote in message
On 22 Mrz., 22:04, "David Eduardo" wrote:
wrote in message

I did not even have to apply myself to get A's. I could even do one
class'
homework in another.

And yet, you failed to graduate.

No, I decided not to continue. I had something better to do.

It was just boring. And these were private, college
preparatory schools, not public ones.

If it was boring, that's a reflection on you, not on the material or
the school.

It was a reflection of the fact that the school was not challenging.

Old March 23rd 08, 02:53 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

My best option was building a radio station.

Your best option was fantasizing about building a radio station?

No, I built it and 11 more.

Oh, an even bigger fantasy. My apologies.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 23rd 08, 02:55 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

Who is Mr. Bryant?

A lier on Usenet. Makes stuff like you do.

And how is he possibly one of dxAsses sources he spent $190 in phone bills
talking to?

Bryant is a source of lies on Usenet same as you.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 23rd 08, 02:55 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

You know damn well who I called, oh fraudulent one!

Stop your little pretending game.

No, I do not know and you don't either since you will not give any names.
There is no "Mr Bryant" that I know, so that one is a dud. Obviously,
when
this round is over, we will see that the liar all along is you.

Nope, it's you, 'Eduardo'!

Who is Mr. Bryant and who are the really important people you spent $190
talking to?

Hint: there were none.

Here is an e-mail from a little over a year ago from the son of the engineer
who build much of my equipment in Ecuador... ask yourself the question "why
would someone have built me transmitters, consoles and antennas if I did not
have radio stations?"

"
From: Galo Eduardo Cruz

Subject: Saludo

Estimado Sr. Gleason,

por casualidad he encontrado hoy en Internet si página Web. Me ha
hemocionado mucho porque yo lo conocí a usted por los trabajos que mi padre
hacía para usted. Además yo le ayudaba a él en la construcción de los
transmisores, consolas y antenas, reparación de las cartucheras, etc. El ha
fallecido lamentablemente hace 10 años en un accidente de tránsito en
Quevedo.

Un saludo muy cordial desde Alemania,

Galo Eduardo Cruz

Old March 23rd 08, 02:58 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

wrote in message
I had algebra in 7th grade. I taught myself more advanced math in Ecuador
be able to design transmitters, diplexers and directional antennas. It
was
no big deal.

You didn't learn your lessons well. No one who understands mathematics
fails to appreciate its beauty and its power. They certainly won't
describe it as "no big deal".

Learning the material was no big deal. Not particularly time consuming or
difficult. The beauty of math is something, again, that a classroom is not
required for.

If you want to feel the beauty of math, build your first AM directional
system, go nearly 200 miles from the transmitter site, and find the signal
strength is within 0.5 mV/m of your calculations. That is beautiful.