Old March 23rd 08, 05:38 PM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

Default Jim Cramer Why Radio is dead.

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

Yeah, but what is the point of generating this Web page and Usenet
fabrication? What does he have to gain by doing this? There has to be a
payoff somewhere.

There is no fabrication. dxAss claims to have proven lies, and all he can
come up with is questioning if I went to Mexico in March or April of
1963...
as I said, no fabrication.

Didn't you 'claim' to have 'moved' to Mexico at the age of 13? That woould
be
1959 or 1960.

Go look at my resume. I went to Mexico in 1963.

Old March 23rd 08, 05:40 PM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

"dxAce" wrote in message

mommy was a dumbass II wrote:

wrote:

If you'd gone on to study additional areas of mathematics, I'm sure
you'd have been even more impressed.

So, Ron..do you prefer the Tampa area internet providers or the German
ones?

Either would certainly be preferable to those in CanaDuh.

Gee, in just a single hour you have offended Canadians, Hispanics and the US
government. Hangover?

Old March 23rd 08, 05:41 PM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

Default David Gleason: Why Radio is dead.

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

That is good to know. I will immediately tell our HR department that I
have
acquired a troll, and give them Steve's name and address and phone; they
are
used to such occurrences as most of our talent acquires trolls at some
time
or another.

'HR department'? In your case that must mean Hispanic Retard department.
Probably a very busy place!

Another racist comment from dxAss about people he does not know.

Racist? Everyone but you knows that 'Hispanic' is not a 'race', retard boy!

Shanti Om!

Old March 23rd 08, 05:42 PM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

Yeah, but what is the point of generating this Web page and Usenet
fabrication? What does he have to gain by doing this? There has to be a
payoff somewhere.

There is no fabrication. dxAss claims to have proven lies, and all he can
come up with is questioning if I went to Mexico in March or April of
1963...
as I said, no fabrication.

Didn't you 'claim' to have 'moved' to Mexico at the age of 13? That woould
be
1959 or 1960.

Go look at my resume. I went to Mexico in 1963.

Not what you'd earlier claimed, retard boy.

Old March 23rd 08, 05:44 PM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

That is good to know. I will immediately tell our HR department that I
have
acquired a troll, and give them Steve's name and address and phone;
they
are
used to such occurrences as most of our talent acquires trolls at some
time
or another.

'HR department'? In your case that must mean Hispanic Retard
department.
Probably a very busy place!

Another racist comment from dxAss about people he does not know.

Racist? Everyone but you knows that 'Hispanic' is not a 'race', retard
boy!

"Race" is defined very broadly in the dictionary to also be a way of
referring to classes rather than races of people. And "racist" covers race
hatred, ethnic hatred and cultural hatred.

Old March 23rd 08, 05:45 PM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

Yeah, but what is the point of generating this Web page and Usenet
fabrication? What does he have to gain by doing this? There has to
be a
payoff somewhere.

There is no fabrication. dxAss claims to have proven lies, and all he
can
come up with is questioning if I went to Mexico in March or April of
1963...
as I said, no fabrication.

Didn't you 'claim' to have 'moved' to Mexico at the age of 13? That
woould
be
1959 or 1960.

Go look at my resume. I went to Mexico in 1963.

Not what you'd earlier claimed, retard boy.

You are delusional, then.

Old March 23rd 08, 05:45 PM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

On Mar 23, 11:41 am, Billy Burpelson wrote:
wrote:
There is no reason to be bored in HS, period.

Well, that's a pretty broad and indefensible statement, isn't it?

Not really.

There
could be many reasons you are bored in HS; just a few that come to mind a

a) poor teacher(s)
b) an average student in a class full of dummies or hooligans
c) a particularly bright student in a class full of average students

So, there are three of many reasons why someone -could- be bored in HS,

There's no shortage of reasons why someone *could* be bored in HS or
anywhere else. The point is that one shouldn't allow oneself to be
bored and if you are bored it's probably your own fault.

Old March 23rd 08, 05:46 PM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

On Mar 23, 1:11 pm, m II wrote:
wrote:
If you'd gone on to study additional areas of mathematics, I'm sure
you'd have been even more impressed.

So, Ron..do you prefer the Tampa area internet providers or the German
ones?

mike

The best ones are actually in Latvia. I'm not entirely sure what the
trick is, but the Latvians have it down on everyone else.
Old March 23rd 08, 05:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default for MII- Radio, why Jim Cramer is dead.

m II wrote: *********************************************

Happy Keester Mike/ MII.

http://www.bitoffun.com/Notes/Hairass.mp3

little something for your holiday.
this should be right up your alley.

Drifter...

--
"Regulatory capitalism is when companies invest in lawyers, lobbyists,
and politicians, instead of plant, people, and customer service."
Old March 23rd 08, 05:48 PM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

David Frackelton Gleason, so damn stupid that he poses as 'Eduardo', wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

[...]

You're talking out of the contours of your ass again, oh retarded one!