Old March 23rd 08, 05:48 PM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

Default David Gleason: Why Radio is dead.

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

Yeah, but what is the point of generating this Web page and Usenet
fabrication? What does he have to gain by doing this? There has to
be a
payoff somewhere.

There is no fabrication. dxAss claims to have proven lies, and all he
can
come up with is questioning if I went to Mexico in March or April of
1963...
as I said, no fabrication.

Didn't you 'claim' to have 'moved' to Mexico at the age of 13? That
woould
be
1959 or 1960.

Go look at my resume. I went to Mexico in 1963.

Not what you'd earlier claimed, retard boy.

You are delusional, then.

Once again, you are talking out of the contours of your ass, boy!

Old March 23rd 08, 09:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Who Are The Real Preachers of Hate . . .

On Mar 22, 8:00*pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"Telamon" wrote in message

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

Yeah, but what is the point of generating this Web page and Usenet
fabrication? What does he have to gain by doing this? There has to be a
payoff somewhere.

There is no fabrication. dxAss claims to have proven lies, and all he can
come up with is questioning if I went to Mexico in March or April of
1963...
as I said, no fabrication.

The only payoff is the amusement of seeing how far this could go.

Are you amused that you have pulled the wool over people eyes because
they are your lessors? You are such a smart wolf and the rest of us are
such stupid sheep that we believe whatever you post. You have proved to
be our superior because we believed your lies. Have I got that right?

- No, the amusement is in seeing how a racist like dxAss
- can convince all of you that truth is suddenly a lie, despite
- his total failure to prove such a contention.
-
- This is akin to his rabid and senseless hatred for Canadians,
- and his hatred for Hispanics and so on.
-

(OT) : Who Are The Real Preachers of Hate . . .
{ Rec.Radio.Shortwave ONLY }

d'Eduardo,

DX Ace a Hater of Canada ? - More like DX Ace Clowning
the Canadians : Who's only purpose for Posting here seams
to be 'dissin' the USA and Preaching Hate for Americans.

-wrt- Hating Mexicans : It has been Mike [M II] {A Canadian}
that has been posting the DX Ace has been out Shooting at
Mexicans. Don't recall DX Ace ever say that he Enjoys
Shooting Mexicans.

-iirc- DX Ace Clowns "You" for using the name "Eduardo" for
what he considers a False Claim to being a Hispanic {I Don't}.

-but- I don't recall DX Ace preaching an Hate toward Mexicans
and Hispanics : At the Same Level of Hate that many of the
Canadian Posters her Preach HATE Toward the USA and
Americans.

and that's the way i see {read} it ~ RHF
Old March 23rd 08, 10:02 PM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

Default Jim Cramer Why Radio is dead.

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"m II" wrote in message
dxAcehole, AKA Steve Lare, pathological liar, racist and common drunk,
SUPCOMUCOMM (Supreme Commander,
United Counties of Michigan Militia)
Michigan
USA

during his fifth annual Farewell Forever tour, said:

And, if you don't belive that I make the calls, ask Mr. Bryant! He'll
'verie' that I indeed make the calls.

I remember it well. You called his past and present employers and
pretended to be from homeland security in order to get him fired. You
are a lying prick with a severe alcohol abuse problem.

That is good to know. I will immediately tell our HR department that I have
acquired a troll, and give them Steve's name and address and phone; they are
used to such occurrences as most of our talent acquires trolls at some time
or another.

When I was programming our talk station in LA, I would periodically acquire
these critters from the audience... disgruntled listeners who disagreed with
a host's opinions or our use of the language or something even less
fathomable. Some would call the station manager, some would even call the
corporate offices or write to the newspapers. I really enjoyed this, since
the complaints to a supposed higher level generally had enough data in them
for one of our host to call the complainer on the air and grill them, which
made for really entertaining radio and put the troll in its place.

Isn't that wonderful you used the bully power of your media outlet to
kill off dissenting opinion. You must be proud.

You pit your whole organization against one guy in order to collect
intelligence and then had someone else pummel the guy. How brave.

You really are a scum-bag.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 23rd 08, 10:06 PM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

That is good to know. I will immediately tell our HR department that I
have
acquired a troll, and give them Steve's name and address and phone;
they
are
used to such occurrences as most of our talent acquires trolls at some
time
or another.

'HR department'? In your case that must mean Hispanic Retard
department.
Probably a very busy place!

Another racist comment from dxAss about people he does not know.

Racist? Everyone but you knows that 'Hispanic' is not a 'race', retard
boy!

"Race" is defined very broadly in the dictionary to also be a way of
referring to classes rather than races of people. And "racist" covers race
hatred, ethnic hatred and cultural hatred.

How many posts have you posted "Hispanic is not a race but a culture"
Answer dozens of times? What a lamer.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 23rd 08, 10:34 PM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

When I was programming our talk station in LA, I would periodically
acquire
these critters from the audience... disgruntled listeners who disagreed
with
a host's opinions or our use of the language or something even less
fathomable. Some would call the station manager, some would even call the
corporate offices or write to the newspapers. I really enjoyed this,
since
the complaints to a supposed higher level generally had enough data in
them
for one of our host to call the complainer on the air and grill them,
which
made for really entertaining radio and put the troll in its place.

Isn't that wonderful you used the bully power of your media outlet to
kill off dissenting opinion. You must be proud.

These trolls were not ordinary complainers... thery were nut cases of the
first water and there was considerable entertainment value in their
behaviour. In addtion to complaining, they were rude or obscene or
personally offensive to myself and my staff.

One was a character who thought himself the protector of the Spanish
language, and who objected to the use of the term "troca" for "pickup truck"
instead of the traditional "camioneta" which nobody uses on the street. The
guy would write 7 and 8 page letters about language, failing to see that
word usage is dynamic.

We ambushed him by having two university professors who explained how
language changes. It made for informative radio, with the entertainment
value of a nutcase who wanted to roll language usage back 100 years.

You pit your whole organization against one guy in order to collect
intelligence and then had someone else pummel the guy. How brave.

That is entirely what talk radio is about... it's a sport, not an
intellectual excercise. The whole idea is to do the same thing as the WWF
does: provide an entertainment. Ask any major market talk programmer... or
any well rated host, from Limbaugh to Hannity.

You really are a scum-bag.

You really don't get the fact that talk radio is entertainment, not news.

Old March 23rd 08, 10:39 PM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

"Telamon" wrote in message

"Race" is defined very broadly in the dictionary to also be a way of
referring to classes rather than races of people. And "racist" covers
race
hatred, ethnic hatred and cultural hatred.

How many posts have you posted "Hispanic is not a race but a culture"
Answer dozens of times? What a lamer.

The term "racist" defines more than just "race" based hatred.

Oxford American Dictionary
racism

n noun

1 the belief that each race or ethnic group possesses specific
characteristics, abilities, or qualities that distinguish it as inferior or
superior to another such group.

2 discrimination against or antagonism towards other races or ethnic groups
based on such a belief.

Similarly, "Hispanic" is not a race because an Hispanic can be of any
race... Black, Indigenous, White, Asian and any mix of the four races.
Hispanic is ALL races.

Old March 23rd 08, 10:46 PM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

[...]

Just because it is entertainment does not mean it can't be informative.

I don't know where your rules of engagement come from but pitting a team
of people against one guy is not what I would consider "sporting" or
"fun." That is just a setup.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 23rd 08, 10:50 PM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

[...]

That does not change the fact you have argued the opposite in many past
posts. This isn't a debate and you are not funny either. You do look
really lame though.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 23rd 08, 11:46 PM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

Just because it is entertainment does not mean it can't be informative.

The same show put the brakes on closed door, no-bit purchasing for some LA
City parks and recreation events. You can't be sedrious and "informative"
every day.

On the other hand, baiting the guy who called all the way to the FCC about
us calling pickups "trocas," called our receptionist of 15 years an
illiterate hooker, etc., etc. was definitely fair game.

I don't know where your rules of engagement come from but pitting a team
of people against one guy is not what I would consider "sporting" or
"fun." That is just a setup.

I suppose I have not conveyed what a nasty piece of work the guy was. We got
this sort with some frequency; when they would not listen to a reasoned
explanation, they became sport and the hunting season was always on. We
never turned away a complaint call and always listened up to a point where
the caller swore or engaged in name calling or racist or religious or ethnic
insults, at which point we hung up. Most stations do not do that, by the
way... they send complaints to voice mail.

Old March 24th 08, 05:14 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open
RHF RHF is offline

On Mar 23, 5:02*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
*"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

[...]

- Well, you should listen to Sean Hannity sometime.
- He puts them the voice mail on the air with bleeps
- for the expletives of course.
-
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California
-

HATE HANNITY HOTLINE : 1 - 212 - 613 - 3830
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sea...ity_Hotline.22

TO TALK TO SEAN HANNITY DURING THE SHOW
http://www.hannity.com/
(LIVE SHOW TIME : 3 PM - 6 PM EST)