Old March 30th 08, 02:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default ? Which part of Bashing in a Baby Anythings Head-In with a Club just

On Mar 29, 2:24*pm, Igor wrote:
On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 14:01:47 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
Canada's annual slaughter of baby seals has begun. The Canadian seal
hunt is the largest slaughter of marine mammals in the world killing
over 1,000,000,000 seal pups for their fur over the past four years.
Despite worldwide pressure to stop this atrocity the Canadian
government continues on.

snip

It'd be nice to get some perspectives on this from some objective
marine biologists and from the seal hunters themselves. One can only
assume that the species isn't being overhunted if it still exists in
sufficient numbers to support an industry. What would happen to the
other wildlife in the region if the baby seals were allowed to live?

What would happen to the hunters? Would they wind up on the dole?

And what exactly is the bahavior we are supposed to regard as
unethical here? Is it the _way_ the animals are killed, or simply the
fact that they are being killed at all? If the latter, then I'm sure
the seal hunters would be willing to switch to a more humane way of
killing the animals (if the current way is indeed inhumane) in
exchange for the European embargoes to be dropped. If the former,
well, I notice there are no worldwide protests against the killing of
calfs. Is a seal's life worth more than a cow's?
--
A search engine that doesn't spy on you -http://clusty.com/

IGOR - Which part of Bashing in a Baby Anythings Head-In
with a Club just to get it's Baby White Fur :
Do You Not Understand ? ~ RHF
Old March 30th 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 29, 9:48*pm, RHF wrote:
On Mar 29, 2:24*pm, Igor wrote:

[...]

Oh go to hell with your criticism. What do you REALLY know about the
seal hunt and the way of life of the people there? **** all!!!.
First... mailpanda originates in Asia or Australia.... my guess is
Australia.... like they have any business criticising Canadian east
coast sealers who have been hunting this way for generations.

Why don't we go after Australians who raise cattle and sheep for
slaughter. The poor defenceless animals.

We can also attack those that kill poor defenceless chickens for
KFC.

Go to hell asshole!!!!!! Mind your own damn business!!!

Old March 30th 08, 03:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Mar 29, 7:37*pm, Cato wrote:
On Mar 29, 9:48*pm, RHF wrote:

On Mar 29, 2:24*pm, Igor wrote:

[...]

* * *Go to hell asshole!!!!!! *Mind your own damn business!!!- Hide quoted text -

Cato - Which part of Bashing in a Baby Anythings
Heads-In with a Club just to get it's Baby White Fur :
Do You Not Understand ? ~ RHF
Old March 30th 08, 05:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 30, 12:03*am, wrote:
On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 19:37:03 -0700 (PDT), Cato
wrote:

On Mar 29, 9:48*pm, RHF wrote:
On Mar 29, 2:24*pm, Igor wrote:

[...]

If I may ask a question - and I do mean it on a serious note: *why not
just shoot them? * Oh, I mean the seals not RHF 8-}- Hide quoted text -

The east coast sealers have their traditional way of doing things.
It's not my business to question them. It's not their business to
question me.
Old March 30th 08, 05:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

On Mar 29, 9:48*pm, RHF wrote:
On Mar 29, 2:24*pm, Igor wrote:

[...]

Just to hazard a guess... they have traditional spiked clubs
that they use. I imagine that some may have been passed down from
grandfather to father to son, and they are not wealthy.... cheaper
then blowing .303 ammo, or ammo for whatever rifles they have or don't
have.

Old March 30th 08, 07:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : God {Allah} Bless Canada and All Canadians - Amen

On Mar 29, 8:39*pm, Cato wrote:
On Mar 29, 11:02*pm, RHF wrote:

On Mar 29, 7:58*pm, RHF wrote:

On Mar 29, 7:37*pm, Cato wrote:

On Mar 29, 9:48*pm, RHF wrote:

On Mar 29, 2:24*pm, Igor wrote:

[...]

- *.
- =PS= The "KFC" killed Poor Defenceless Chickens are
- Used as Real FOOD : So that People {Human Beings}
- can have something to Eat. - There Is A Real Difference !
- *.
- Just Say NO to Animals for Fur Only :
- Say Yes To Animals for Food !
- *.

There Is A Reason Why The Illegal Alien Mexican Invaders
Don't Go To Canada : They Have Heard About and Seen
How the Canadians Treat Baby Seals .

The Mexican Government in order to Protect It's Citizens
has put out the Message : ˇ Estancia Fuera de Canadá !
[ Matan a Los Inocentes ]

* Oh... and the poor little Bambi deer that people shoot... go to hell
asshole..... we have been fishing and hunting in Canada for
generations and we aren't going to change to make you feel better, you
jerk. A lot of us Canadians have been brought up in families with the
fishing rod and the .22 rifle and the Lee Enfield .303 rifle. Although
the government has been trying to take our guns from us. Not easy...
they have a long ways to go yet.

* * * * * * * You feel you have the right to tell us how to
live.???????

* * * * * * * * *Maybe I don't like the way you live asshole......
maybe I should tell you how to live. How would you like that you
goddamn little dictator????

* * Until you go and live with the hunters and fishermen and learn
their ways, and understand their families, and learn their
history..... you can go to hell. Don't you dare to step on us!- Hide quoted text -

Dang "Cato",

I am just "M II"ing You - Trashing Canada and Bashing
Canadians like "M II" and a few other Canadians do to
the USA and Americans here just about every-other-day.

You know you reacted to my Post : Just like many of the
Americans here do to there posts. I guess the Americans
Love There Country and You Love Canada; and That's the
Way It Should Be.

Be Proud To Be A Canadian : I Am Proud To Be An American.

God {Allah} Bless Canada and All Canadians - Amen ~ RHF
Old March 30th 08, 07:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : The Mexican Government in order to Protect It's Citizens has put out the Message : ˇ Estancia Fuera de Canadá !

Old March 30th 08, 11:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 30, 2:54*am, RHF wrote:
On Mar 29, 8:39*pm, Cato wrote:

On Mar 29, 11:02*pm, RHF wrote:

On Mar 29, 7:58*pm, RHF wrote:

On Mar 29, 7:37*pm, Cato wrote:

On Mar 29, 9:48*pm, RHF wrote:

On Mar 29, 2:24*pm, Igor wrote:

[...]

I happen to love both Canada and the U.S. Over my lifetime I have
spent a lot of time in both countries and have relatives in both.
Canadian citizens and U.S. citizens.....
I feel at home in either country.
I would have no trouble defending either country as well. My
cousin's son is in the U.S. navy on a Los Angeles class sub. they live
in Pennsylvania.
My oldest boy is in the Canadian Army..... My father
was an officer in the Canadian Army.
I have relatives in Santa Rosa California who have served in the U.S.
military. (Only met them once.,... years ago at my grandmothers
funeral)

Mixed up family..... go ahead and say it....
Old March 30th 08, 11:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"RHF" wrote in message

The Mexican Government in order to Protect It's Citizens
has put out the Message : ˇ Estancia Fuera de Canadá !
[ Matan a Los Inocentes ]
.
Huh? "Estate out of Canada. Kill the innocents."

Meaningless.

A faux Hispanic such as yourself: Meaningless.

Old March 30th 08, 03:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Mar 30, 3:37*am, dxAce wrote:
David Eduardo wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message

- - - The Mexican Government in order to Protect It's Citizens
- - - has put out the Message : ˇ Estancia Fuera de Canadá !
- - - [ Matan a Los Inocentes ]
- - - *.

- - Huh? "Estate out of Canada. Kill the innocents."
- -
- - Meaningless.

- A faux Hispanic such as yourself: Meaningless.

DX Ace,

It is an 'odd' act of rejection for someone who claims to
be to inclusive and understand of the Hispanic Culture
and the USA. In this Instance the fact that another is
attempting to reach-out to Him in a Langauge that he
claims as part of his adopted 'culture' and Ethnicticity :
An He Rejects the Hand of Friendship -by Attacking
the Individual {Myself "RHF"} for lacking Language Skills.
Me-Thinks it goes along way to 'feeling' secure in his
own new Ethnicticity.

While I was taught to attempt to understand and establish
good communications with English-as-a-Second-Language
(ESL) Speakers : Who who were attempting to Speak in
English; and it was My Duty and Resposibility to Understand.

Clear d'Eduardo has made it part of his being to belittle
'others' who's Spanish Language Skills are not up to a
par with his own. He is a lessor being for it.

Alta-Vista - Babel Fish Translation :

# 1 - Stay Out of Canada ! ~ ˇ Estancia Fuera de Canadá !

# 2 - They Kill the Innocents ~ Matan a Los Inocentes

sadly poor d'eduardo we know him all too well ~ RHF

gay basher bashing Dean M Policy 0 March 9th 07 01:30 PM
Shaken Baby Syndrome - Kill baby / blame parents Al Patrick Shortwave 29 November 23rd 04 05:16 AM
Chassis-bashing revisited Joe McElvenney Homebrew 20 September 16th 03 06:25 AM
Chassis-bashing revisited Joe McElvenney Homebrew 0 September 4th 03 08:07 PM