Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 6th 08, 07:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Video of RX 320 tuning

This is an .OGV type file of about 11 megabytes. It takes a long time to
download for rather little reward.

The partial screen shot video and associated sound were captured in
Linux with an application called 'recordmydesktop'. It has multiple
settings which I'm not used to yet. Something has to be done to reduce
the bandwidth.

The default player for this in my version of Linux is 'mplayer'. Windows
must have something in the Media department to play it.

Of note is Cuba coming in much better at 6180 kHz than at 6000.

http://www3.telus.net/public/echo4/Myscreenout.ogv

Ten Tec RX 320
100 ft wire antenna, North/South
Calgary Alberta Canada