Old April 7th 08, 10:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Death by DWTC !

"RHF" wrote in message
On Apr 6, 4:58 pm, wrote:
Those ''people'' text messaging on their cell phones or similar devices,
and they always have cell phone glued to their ears and driving around
like that in their cars and killing people,,,,,,, they all look like a
bunch of zombies to me.The Night of the Living Dead.If it was up to me,
I would Outlaw such devices, I Guarantee you!
cuhulin

Cuhulin,

Death by DWTC !

DWTC is a Killer

DWTC most often Injuries and Kills Passengers in other Cars.

DWTC is a major cause of Pedestrian Injuries and Deaths.

DWTC is a major cause of single Car Accidents.

DWTC = Driving While Talking on a Celphone.

it ought to be against the law [.] ~ RHF

Hi
It IS against the law here in the UK, if you get caught even holding your
mobile phone whilst driving, you get £60.00p fine and 3 points on your
licence. (12 points on your licence and you get automaticly banned from
driving for twelve months).
Plus of course the more points you have on your licence, you motor insurance
goes up quite a bit. For example:- a guy I know had a clean licence and was
paying £170.00p a year insurance, he got caught speeding, had a £60.00p fine
and 3 points on his licence, when he went to renew his motor insurance it
went up from £170.00p to £260.00p, Plus here in the UK if your caught
driving and NOT wearing a seatbelt, you get an automatic fine of £30.00p but
no points on your licence.
cheers
Vangellis

Old April 7th 08, 11:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hi
It IS against the law here in the UK, if you get caught even holding your
mobile phone whilst driving, you get £60.00p fine and 3 points on your
licence. (12 points on your licence and you get automaticly banned from
driving for twelve months).
Plus of course the more points you have on your licence, you motor
insurance goes up quite a bit. For example:- a guy I know had a clean
licence and was paying £170.00p a year insurance, he got caught speeding,
had a £60.00p fine and 3 points on his licence, when he went to renew his
motor insurance it went up from £170.00p to £260.00p, Plus here in the UK
if your caught driving and NOT wearing a seatbelt, you get an automatic
fine of £30.00p but no points on your licence.
cheers
Vangellis

I forgot to mention, If your caught driving here in the UK with more than
2.5% blood/alcohol level (about 2 pints beer max) you get 12 points on
licence and a mandatory 12 months ban from driving with NO EXCEPTIONS. Then
if your caught driving whilst banned you face up to £5000.00p fine and/or 3
years imprisonment
Vangellis

Old April 7th 08, 11:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

vangellis wrote:

[...]

And shipped off to Australia...?

Old April 7th 08, 12:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

vangellis wrote:

[...]

LOL, yes I think if they could, they would.
But seriously, here in the UK they have really clamped down on motorists,
they have speed cameras everywhere, and if you car is on the road and does
not display a valid road tax disk, they can just come and pick it up with a
lorry/crane, take it to the scrap yard and crush it. Even if it's brand new.
Vangellis

Old April 7th 08, 12:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Apr 7, 2:41*am, "vangellis" wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message

On Apr 6, 4:58 pm, wrote:

[...]

*.

IIRC - I think that the State of California is going to be
Hands-Free Celphone use while Driving in July 2008.
http://gov.ca.gov/index.php?/press-release/3910/

USA Celphone Driving Laws for InterState Travelers
http://www.ghsa.org/html/stateinfo/l...hone_laws.html

and now you know cause you just read it ~ RHF

Old April 7th 08, 11:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

vangellis wrote:

I forgot to mention, If your caught driving here in the UK with more than
2.5% blood/alcohol level (about 2 pints beer max) you get 12 points on
licence and a mandatory 12 months ban from driving with NO EXCEPTIONS. Then
if your caught driving whilst banned you face up to £5000.00p fine and/or 3
years imprisonment

2.5 percent blood content would put you on the embalmers table without a
need for further embalming. Perhaps you meant 0.025 percent?

mike
Old April 8th 08, 12:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I think 0.03 is the limit here in Mee see see pee pee eye.I could be
mistaken about that though.Once in a blue moon, I will drive over to
Fenian's Pub www.fenianspub.com in down town Jackson, but I dont
drink any booze over there, I dont want to get pulled over on my way
back home to doggy's couch.That is why I do my boozing/drinking right
here on doggy's couch.Have a drink -- II
Doggy only gets plain old tap water to drink.
cuhulin

Dr Death Steveo Policy 9 June 6th 06 03:14 AM
Dr Death Steveo CB 9 June 6th 06 03:14 AM
just for you dr death an_old_friend CB 2 April 3rd 06 03:40 PM
Hey Dr. Death U Know Who CB 10 October 22nd 04 12:05 AM