Old April 12th 08, 11:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Taiwan

What did she do? What did she say?
cuhulin

Old April 13th 08, 05:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
wrote:

What did she do? What did she say?
cuhulin

She said Telamon is the most hansom SWL on the west coast of America.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 13th 08, 11:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
wrote:

What did she do? What did she say?
cuhulin

She said Telamon is the most hansom SWL on the west coast of America.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

She lies a lot!!!

Burr

Old April 14th 08, 01:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

LOL = Larry On Line.Tell her that.
cuhulin

Old April 14th 08, 03:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Apr 13, 5:14*pm, wrote:
-
- LOL = Larry On Line.
- Tell her that.
- cuhulin

Cuhulin - I heard tell that you are noted in the chat-rooms
for making the Ladies reply : UMM PMP* ~ RHF
* ILSH + IPMP

Old April 15th 08, 05:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 11:27:08 UTC, dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Burr wrote:

"Burr" wrote in message
m...

1100-1200 As Taiwan R. Taiwan Int'l 7445, 11715China's
president and Taiwan's vice-president-elect meet in China, the first such
contact between the two sides, amid hopes of better ties.Main talk today
then off about their "light Rail"I think all 4's would be a good
rating.Burr

1108z getting all 5's now on 7445KHz !

I remember them when they were known as 'Voice of Free China'.

I just looked and I QSL'd (veried, for those in Glendale) them for a reception on
Feb. 5, 1968 on 17720... over 40 years ago. Time flies!

dxAce,
I have been out of the shortwave QSL business since about 1970. I
have a box still in my closet with a bunch of old QSL's. Do stations
still QSL the listener what with the internet streaming and
everything? I also am interested to know if domestic AM stations
still send out QSL's.
Thanks

Taiwan QSL mix-up weatherall Shortwave 0 August 28th 06 02:13 AM
Taiwan QSL collection [email protected] Shortwave 1 March 21st 04 09:17 PM
Taiwan Shooting (?) Dan Robinson Shortwave 2 March 19th 04 11:13 PM
Taiwan-New SW Station N8KDV Shortwave 3 March 15th 04 08:27 PM
SW QSL of Taiwan [email protected] Shortwave 0 January 3rd 04 03:27 PM