Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 23rd 08, 06:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Most popular SW magazine?

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 07:04:20 -0700, Bart Bailey
wrote:

In posted on
Wed, 23 Apr 2008 09:58:58 GMT, John Kasupski wrote:

http://utecomm-digest.kc2hmz.net/library/gulf-ham.doc

404

should be http://utecomm-digest.kc2hmz.net/library/gulf_ham.doc

Correct. Sorry. I typed the URL in my original post from memory rather
than bringing it up in Firefox and using copy and paste, and
apparently did not get enough of the shift key when attempting to
insert the uncharacter, thus ending up with - instead of _ in there.

That'll teach me to proofread my posts more carefully before I bash
the Send button...or use copy/paste like I should have to begin with.

JK