Old April 26th 08, 02:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Where can I pick up profit Stair these days?

Does the last days profit of God still use shortwave radio?
Old April 26th 08, 02:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The Late Arky Bob wrote:
...profit of God...

Freudian slip?
Old April 26th 08, 05:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
says...
The Late Arky Bob wrote:
...profit of God...

Freudian slip?

LOL, he's a profit of god, who prays to the god of profit.

BDK
Old April 26th 08, 07:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Shortwave Radio Time & Frequency Schedule for The Overcomer Ministry& Brother R.G. Stair

On Apr 26, 6:15*am, The Late Arky Bob
wrote:

- Does the last days profit of God still use shortwave radio?

Ralph Gordon "Brother" Stair
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brother_Stair

The Overcomer Ministry - Maranatha !
http://www.overcomerministry.org/
-headed by- Brother R.G. Stair

Shortwave Radio Time & Frequency Schedule for
The Overcomer Ministry & Brother R.G. Stair
http://www.overcomerministry.org/SW-UTC.htm
"A08" - Revised : 31-Mar-2008

AM & FM Radio Station Schedule {USA} for
The Overcomer Ministry & Brother R. G. Stair
http://www.overcomerministry.org/Station-Lineup.htm

Shortwave Radio -is- Your Brother "Stair" Way To Heaven !

yes - i heard it on the radio ~ RHF
RHF's Radio Shack in Twain Harte, California -USA-
SHACK INFO =http://tinyurl.com/2skmxm
Shortwave Radio / Receiver and SWL Antenna Info
Old April 26th 08, 07:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,

wrote:

- Does the last days profit of God still use shortwave radio?

SNIP

It is a Troll retard. Why not go answer his Tiny Tenna post while you
are at it.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old April 27th 08, 04:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 26, 2:22*pm, Telamon
wrote:

It is a Troll retard. Why not go answer his Tiny Tenna post while you are at it.

Yep - answer it.

Maybe I'll post something about The Great Liberty Net next time.
Old April 27th 08, 05:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Apr 26, 11:22*am, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

wrote:

- Does the last days profit of God still use shortwave radio?

SNIP

- It is a Troll retard.
- Why not go answer his Tiny Tenna post while you are at it.
-
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California