Old May 2nd 08, 01:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default WRTH summer sheds

WRTH Publications are pleased to announce that a file containing the
Summer
(A08) schedules for International and Clandestine/Target Broadcasters
is now
available for download from the WRTH website http://www.wrth.com . The
pdf
file runs to 104 pages and is 377kB. Included in the file are not only
the
broadcast schedules for 236 stations but also frequency listings and
our
broadcasts in "English, French, German, Portuguese and Spanish"
section,
both of which are derived from the schedules.

We hope you find this file a useful accompaniment to the printed WRTH.

Should there be any problems with downloading the file, please
contact

via Mauno rotola
Old May 2nd 08, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On May 2, 5:53*am, wrote:
-
[...]

JP - Thanks for the Heads-Up and Link ~ RHF

"A08" Summer 2008 Schedules from WRTH [PDF File]
http://www.wrth.com/updates_new.asp
* WRTH 2008 Internationa Shortwave Radio Supplement 2
(A08 Schedules) (2 May 2008 - version 3)
http://www.wrth.com/files/WRTH2008In...8Schedules.pdf
Old May 3rd 08, 07:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Even though Mr. Plimmer generally posts useful and interesting
information on the hobby I was not sure about this post so again thanks
for clearing that up news group retard.

You know you are making good posts when the news group retard approves
of them.

Thank you for approving RHF's posting.

mike
Old May 3rd 08, 01:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On May 2, 11:53*am, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*RHF wrote:
On May 2, 5:53*am, wrote:
-
[...]

- SNIP

- Even though Mr. Plimmer generally posts useful and
- interesting information on the hobby I was not sure
- about this post so again thanks for clearing that up
- news group retard.
-
- You know you are making good posts when the news
- group retard approves of them.
-
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California
-

Telamon - It is 'nice' to know that my Post met your personal
Standard for Going Above and Beyond Retarded. ~ RHF
Old May 3rd 08, 09:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On May 2, 11:53*am, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*RHF wrote:
On May 2, 5:53*am, wrote:
-
[...]

I'm not JP. Maybe you should respond to him.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

WRTH Summer schedules file available for download dxAce Shortwave 1 May 5th 07 10:06 PM
WRTH Summer Update dxAce Shortwave 0 August 2nd 06 05:14 PM
WRTH Summer Schedules File Available For Free Download dxAce Shortwave 2 May 11th 06 12:01 AM
WRTH Summer updates file available for download RHF Shortwave 0 July 14th 05 12:31 AM
WRTH Summer Schedules new update file now available dxAce Shortwave 1 July 8th 04 12:47 AM