Old May 8th 08, 08:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Watch your back NAMBLA Dude (aka David Eduardo aka David Gleason)

Did you see this today:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/05/08/...ile/index.html

If they caught this guy, they could catch you. They could be standing
outside your door right now.

Think about it.
Old May 9th 08, 03:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 8, 2:31 pm, mumblerron wrote:
Did you see this today:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/05/08/...ile/index.html

If they caught this guy, they could catch you. They could be standing
outside your door right now.

Think about it.

The guy would make a great Catholic priest!
Old May 9th 08, 04:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

He could take the place of Rev Wright.
cuhulin

Old May 9th 08, 10:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Watch Your Back NAMBLA Dudes

On May 8, 12:31*pm, mumblerron wrote:
Did you see this today:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/05/08/...ile/index.html

If they caught this guy, they could catch you. They could be standing
outside your door right now.

- Think about it.

Well that is one Democrat Party Super Delegate who will
not be Voting for either Hillary "Rotten" Clinton or Barack
"?" Obama in August in Denver.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...delegates.html
Old May 9th 08, 11:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 8 Mai, 22:51, Tex wrote:
On May 8, 2:31 pm, mumblerron wrote:

Did you see this today:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/05/08/...ile/index.html

If they caught this guy, they could catch you. They could be standing
outside your door right now.

Think about it.

The guy would make a great Catholic priest!

If Univision Radio ever catches wind of his "fondness" for children,
he'll be looking for work. Becoming a priest is probably on his short
list of career options, along with camp counselor and kindergarten
teacher.

Old May 9th 08, 11:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : The Reverend Jeremiah Wright has done a Great Service toAmerica

On May 8, 8:34*pm, wrote:
-
- He could take the place of Rev Wright.
- cuhulin

Cuhulin,

The Reverend Jeremiah Wright has done a Great Service
to Clarify the Present Day Status of Race Relations in
America in his Public Pronouncements.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremiah_Wright

Black Liberation Theology
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_liberation_theology

Whitey -aka- White People -wrt- Euro-Americans are now
Liberated to Confront {Respond To} African-Amerians when
the Black Person can says something that is Overtly Racist
Against so-called "White {Evil} People".

The Reverend Jeremiah Wright Let The Truth Is Out Of The Bag :
African-Americans {Black People} Are Racist Too [.]
And According to the Reverend Jeremiah Wright it is the
Duty of the African-Americans {Black} Church to Instill and
Advance these Racist Values in Memebers of the African
American Community.

So the Next Time an African-American person says a
Racist "Anti-Whitey" thing to you or any Euro-America :
The "Whitey" can Reply :

Are You Doing a "Reverend Wright" On Me !

Sure Sound Like "Reverend Wright" -and- It's Plain Wrong !

you wright, You Wright. YOU WRIGHT ! -by- Jeremiah.

The Best Way To Correct Black Racism is Not to Hide-It
-but- To Deal With It Openly and Publiclly When It Happens
-also- That Applies Equally to White Racism Too
-and- Don't Get Me Started about the "La Raza" Movement's
Attitude toward anyone who is not a Mexican or Mexican-American.
-plus- I have been called a "Gweilo" {Foreign Devil}
to many times by Chinese to know that they are not
pure of heart -wrt- Racism.

fighting the good fight for a better america
with the truth - now stfu ~ RHF
Old May 9th 08, 12:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

mumblerron wrote:

On 8 Mai, 22:51, Tex wrote:
On May 8, 2:31 pm, mumblerron wrote:

Did you see this today:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/05/08/...ile/index.html

If they caught this guy, they could catch you. They could be standing
outside your door right now.

Think about it.

The guy would make a great Catholic priest!

If Univision Radio ever catches wind of his "fondness" for children,
he'll be looking for work. Becoming a priest is probably on his short
list of career options, along with camp counselor and kindergarten
teacher.

Teacher? Heck, 'ol 'Eduardo' barely stumbled through high school with a GED, and
he certainly never graduated from college.

Old May 9th 08, 10:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Mike [M II] - You Really Are Anti-Jewish : Keep Spewing theBigotry and Hate.

On May 9, 12:48*pm, m II wrote:
RHF wrote:
On May 9, 8:40 am, m II wrote:
Tex wrote:
The guy would make a great Catholic priest!
Hey...let's not forget these people...

http://nymag.com/news/intelligencer/18865/

http://tinyurl.com/4sn377

http://rabbiwatch.com/criminalrabbilist.htm

http://tinyurl.com/68vzmj

and dozens of more sites...

Mike [M II] - You Really Are Anti-Jewish :
Keep Spewing the Bigotry and Hate. ~ RHF

It's OK to point out perverts in the Catholic Faith, but not for any
OTHER organization? Why didn't you point out the original poster's bigotry?

You seem to be a racist in reverse.

mike

David -wrote-
So Eisenhower should be disqualified because he has a German name?

Mike [M II] - This verysame Day you also wrote :

"The name derives from EISENHAUER, which is Jewish.
mike"

-fwiw- The major reason that the Lawyers and their Clients
go after the Catholic Church is FOR MONEY [.]
Old May 9th 08, 10:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Watch your back NAMBLA Dude: a lame effort at defamation

"dxAce" wrote in message

Teacher? Heck, 'ol 'Eduardo' barely stumbled through high school with a
GED, and
he certainly never graduated from college.

I did not "stumble" through anything. I quit high school to put on the air
my first radio station. when, about 10 years later, I wanted to take some
college courses (and long before auditing classes was a possibility), I had
to produce a high school diploma or equivalent. i went for the equivalent,
and moved on. why don't you?

Old May 9th 08, 10:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Teacher? Heck, 'ol 'Eduardo' barely stumbled through high school with a
GED, and
he certainly never graduated from college.

I did not "stumble" through anything.

A matter of opinion.

I quit high school to put on the air
my first radio station. when, about 10 years later, I wanted to take some
college courses (and long before auditing classes was a possibility), I had
to produce a high school diploma or equivalent. i went for the equivalent,
and moved on. why don't you?

I have no need to 'move on'.

David Eduardo Brian Hill Shortwave 1 March 30th 07 05:04 PM
I am David Gleason and I hate working at UnivisionRadio David Eduardo[_3_] Shortwave 0 March 26th 07 03:16 AM
I am David Gleason and I hate working at UnivisionRadio David Eduardo[_3_] Shortwave 0 March 26th 07 03:11 AM
I am David Gleason and I hate working at UnivisionRadio David Eduardo[_3_] Shortwave 0 March 26th 07 03:08 AM
David Frackelton Gleason-Disloyal? FLASH! dxAce Shortwave 1 July 14th 06 01:56 AM