Old July 14th 06, 01:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default David Frackelton Gleason-Disloyal? FLASH!

Here is the following from an exchange in alt.politics.immigration:

"krp":
Do you also recall claiming to be an ECUADORIAN REFUGEE who knows as well as
Cubans do having to flee THEIR country?

"David Eduardo":
You get everything mixed up. I said I was a refugee myself, as I had to
flee Ecuador to avoid being killed. In fact, I was a matter of days away from
becoming a citizen at that time.

"dxAce":
Nowadays one must renounce their current citizenship and give up their
current passport to become a citizen of Ecuador.

"David Eduardo":
Not then.

"dxAce":
Did you at any time renounce your citizenship and if so, when did you
un-renounce it?

"David Eduardo":
Are you an employee of the Department of State?

"dxAce":
Nope. And you didn't answer the question.

"David Eduardo":
You figure it out.

"dxAce":
I'll take that as a yes, you did renounce your citizenship. Any true American
would never hesitate in answering that question.

"David Eduardo":
It is simply none of your business.

"dxAce":
Ahhhh... another 'YES'. You really are a worthless piece of ****, aren't you,
Frackelton?

More insight into the workings of David Frackelton Gleason, posing as
'Eduardo'... shill for Univision, and apparently a very disloyal American as
well?