Old May 9th 08, 03:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Canada Plans Nuclear Plant Using Drinking Water Lake.

On May 8, 8:30 pm, wrote:
www.standeyo.com

Oh! Canada! y'alls drinking water will be glowing in the dark! Glow
little Gloworm Glimmer, Glimmer,,,,
cuhulin

Typical of the dumbass Canucks, they have no respect for the
environment. Immense areas of the one of the most pristine and
beautiful masses of wilderness in the world have been destroyed by
their irresponsible actions and inept management. Assholes.
Old May 9th 08, 04:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Boulder,Wyoming (population of about seventy five people) now has a high
rate of air pollution because of the gas and oil (or is it coal?)
progress going on in the area.No place is safe anymore!
cuhulin

Old May 9th 08, 04:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Sure does sound familiar..........three mile island plus dumping of tons and
tons of garbage into the ocean EACH AND EVERY DAY. Y'all wanna take a
look at yourself before you start spewing garbage!