Old May 10th 08, 07:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default BILL CLINTON

On May 9, 11:53 am, win786 wrote:
Dear Friends

I want to tell you about the day I had on Monday. I stopped in nine
towns throughout North Carolina, starting the day at 7:30 a.m. in
Elizabeth City and ending with a rally in Raleigh. That's the most
stops I've ever done in a single day -- for any campaign. And I
couldn't be happier to work that hard for Hillary.

So sex is "work" for you know Slick Willie? Well at your age I guess
it would be. It must be HARD work getting your shriveled dick up, much
less keeping it up over 30 seconds.

Really putting your private jet dubbed the "**** jet" through its
paces these days eh? Nine love flights today alone - wow! Enjoy your
last 15 minutes of fame. Good riddance to you and your psycho wife.
You will not be missed.

An added bonus to your demise is the world will no longer have to look
at the army of creepy sycophant flunkies you've surrounded yourselves
with for decades - the Jim Carvilles, Lanny Davis's, Vernon Jordans,
Elton Johns, Janet Renos, Wolfsons, Penns, and especially the
unidentified brown noser who is always trailing Hillary with her nose
up her ass, etc. etc. etc. the list would takes hours to complete.

THANK YOU BARACK OBAMA FOR SAVING THE AMERICAN PUBLIC FROM HAVING TO
SUFFER THROUGH 8 MORE YEARS OF THE CLINTONS!!!

BILL CLINTON Tex[_2_] Shortwave 2 May 10th 08 01:59 AM
"Bill Clinton and his administration killed three thousandAmer... [email protected] Shortwave 42 August 20th 05 02:59 PM
"Bill Clinton and his administration killed three thousandAmericans" dxAce Shortwave 1 August 17th 05 07:06 PM
(OT) Lynndie England-Bill Clinton N8KDV Shortwave 13 May 14th 04 10:39 AM
Missing Bill Clinton Burr Shortwave 2 January 17th 04 04:34 AM