Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 16th 08, 12:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Finally, I GOT my radio!!

Well, my Eton 350DL arrived today and I really like it thus far. I
have to go to school so I don't have time to look at it much right
now. Anyway, with the three SW bands, which one would offer the most
tonight when I get home. I will probably take it to bed with me! Also,
I got the silver model and I really like the way it looks, so retro!

This weekend I will have more time to learn it, but I want to jump in
tonight. Any special frequencies you might suggest?

Lastly, I want to offer a major THANK YOU to everyone who put up with
my stupid questions and there were many I am sure. I appreciate it
more than you know.

Haci