Old May 17th 08, 04:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Pirate - 6951.5

Currently hearing a pirate here on 6951.5 AM at 1520. Have not heard a copyable
ID yet.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 17th 08, 04:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:
Currently hearing a pirate here on 6951.5 AM at 1520. Have not heard a copyable
ID yet.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Thanks. It would be a fitting article for alt.radio.pirate.

--
Mats Peterson
http://www.geocities.com/matsp888/
Old May 17th 08, 04:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mats Peterson wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Currently hearing a pirate here on 6951.5 AM at 1520. Have not heard a copyable
ID yet.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Thanks. It would be a fitting article for alt.radio.pirate.

Feel free to post it there.

Old May 17th 08, 04:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Mats Peterson wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Currently hearing a pirate here on 6951.5 AM at 1520. Have not heard a copyable
ID yet.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Thanks. It would be a fitting article for alt.radio.pirate.

Feel free to post it there.

Just wondered if you were aware of that group :-)

Take care

Old May 17th 08, 04:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mats Peterson wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Mats Peterson wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Currently hearing a pirate here on 6951.5 AM at 1520. Have not heard a copyable
ID yet.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Thanks. It would be a fitting article for alt.radio.pirate.

Feel free to post it there.

Just wondered if you were aware of that group :-)

Yes, I'm aware of it, but not involved there.

Old May 17th 08, 04:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Currently hearing a pirate here on 6951.5 AM at 1520. Have not heard a copyable
ID yet.

Channel Z Radio ID at 1534.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 17th 08, 04:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mats Peterson wrote:
dxAce wrote:

Mats Peterson wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Mats Peterson wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Currently hearing a pirate here on 6951.5 AM at 1520. Have not heard a copyable
ID yet.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Thanks. It would be a fitting article for alt.radio.pirate.

Feel free to post it there.

Just wondered if you were aware of that group :-)

Yes, I'm aware of it, but not involved there.

No problemo.

It's generally pretty dead on the shortwave bands here in Sweden.
The sunspot number is 2 or something at the moment, so I guess that's
the main reason...

Old May 17th 08, 04:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Currently hearing a pirate here on 6951.5 AM at 1520. Have not heard a copyable
ID yet.

Channel Z Radio ID at 1534.

Already have them QSL'd (veried for those in Glendale) for reception on 26 November,
2005 when they used 6926.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 17th 08, 04:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mats Peterson wrote:

Mats Peterson wrote:
dxAce wrote:

Mats Peterson wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Mats Peterson wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Currently hearing a pirate here on 6951.5 AM at 1520. Have not heard a copyable
ID yet.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Thanks. It would be a fitting article for alt.radio.pirate.

Feel free to post it there.

Just wondered if you were aware of that group :-)

Yes, I'm aware of it, but not involved there.

No problemo.

It's generally pretty dead on the shortwave bands here in Sweden.
The sunspot number is 2 or something at the moment, so I guess that's
the main reason...

Terrible conditions here as of late as well, this past DX season was a bummer other than
hearing and QSL'ing PMA Radio (The Cross) out of Micronesia back in October.

Pirate - 6951 dxAce Shortwave 4 January 20th 08 11:50 PM
Pirate - 6951.4 dxAce Shortwave 0 December 25th 05 04:50 PM
FM pirate ?? rayindesmoines Broadcasting 0 November 12th 05 09:13 PM
Pirate Bill Amann Jr Shortwave 2 March 27th 05 09:57 PM
Pirate Brian Shortwave 7 January 25th 04 12:37 AM