Old January 24th 04, 09:55 PM
Brian

Default Pirate

Pirate on 6125 at 2155 here in Raleigh. Playing AC/DC right now.

Brian

Old January 24th 04, 09:57 PM
N8KDV

Brian wrote:

Pirate on 6125 at 2155 here in Raleigh. Playing AC/DC right now.

6925??

Old January 24th 04, 10:19 PM
Ken Wilson

Yes,

Kind of threw me a curve. I could here a station just above the noise on
6.125 but suspected it was not a pirate . 6.925 sounds great . Going
Paranoid.

Ken

Old January 24th 04, 10:44 PM
Brian

oops, 6925 of course. Sorry

Old January 24th 04, 10:56 PM
N8KDV

Brian wrote:

oops, 6925 of course. Sorry

Grasscutter was on earlier, and now Sunshine Radio

Old January 24th 04, 11:37 PM
KB

One pirate a while back even mentioned N8KDV by call ....Cause the Pirates
read these threads.....

(Wonder who the Pirate was?) LOL

KB