Old May 19th 08, 03:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Printable Station list?

dxAce wrote:

Hacienda de Ville wrote:

Hi,
Is there a list available on the Internet has some of the more
popular stations to listen to on the Internet and what their frequency
is? Yes, I have The Passport to Worldband Radio, but do not have the
time right now to make up my own list.
Maybe you could suggest some stations here and I will compile a list
from your suggestions.
I am really having fun with this radio (Eton S350DL). Ironically, I
got a deal on it. I paid $23 for it on Ebay from Canada and $21 for
shipping, so I got it for $44! Working two jobs to try and pay for
school and living expenses, I appreciate a deal when I get one. This
radio and this hobby brings me a lot of joy.

http://www.eibispace.de/dx/bc-a08.txt

http://www.primetimeshortwave.com/time.txt

http://home.tele2.it/MCDXT/LASWLOGS.htm

www.radiotime.com

Old May 19th 08, 04:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Dave wrote:
dxAce wrote:

Hacienda de Ville wrote:

Hi,
Is there a list available on the Internet has some of the more
popular stations to listen to on the Internet and what their frequency
is? Yes, I have The Passport to Worldband Radio, but do not have the
time right now to make up my own list.
Maybe you could suggest some stations here and I will compile a list
from your suggestions.
I am really having fun with this radio (Eton S350DL). Ironically, I
got a deal on it. I paid $23 for it on Ebay from Canada and $21 for
shipping, so I got it for $44! Working two jobs to try and pay for
school and living expenses, I appreciate a deal when I get one. This
radio and this hobby brings me a lot of joy.

http://www.eibispace.de/dx/bc-a08.txt

http://www.primetimeshortwave.com/time.txt

http://home.tele2.it/MCDXT/LASWLOGS.htm

www.radiotime.com

www.w4uvh.net/dxlatest.txt

try Glenns latest listing. Monitoring Times has a good list

each month. etc. or, join NASWA. great club and a mag each month.

google is your friend. welcome to the hobby.

Drifter...

--
"Regulatory capitalism is when companies invest in lawyers, lobbyists,
and politicians, instead of plant, people, and customer service."
Old May 19th 08, 09:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Dave" wrote in message
m...
dxAce wrote:

Hacienda de Ville wrote:

Hi,
Is there a list available on the Internet has some of the more
popular stations to listen to on the Internet and what their frequency
is? Yes, I have The Passport to Worldband Radio, but do not have the
time right now to make up my own list.
Maybe you could suggest some stations here and I will compile a list
from your suggestions.
I am really having fun with this radio (Eton S350DL). Ironically, I
got a deal on it. I paid $23 for it on Ebay from Canada and $21 for
shipping, so I got it for $44! Working two jobs to try and pay for
school and living expenses, I appreciate a deal when I get one. This
radio and this hobby brings me a lot of joy.

http://www.eibispace.de/dx/bc-a08.txt

http://www.primetimeshortwave.com/time.txt

http://home.tele2.it/MCDXT/LASWLOGS.htm

www.radiotime.com

Useless site & post.

Old May 19th 08, 09:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default SWL -Newbies- Printable Shortwave Radio Station Broadcast FrequencyLists

On May 19, 12:16*pm, Hacienda de Ville ferrante276-
wrote:
Thanks, friends, for the links.

Haci

HdV,

Shortwave Radio Broadcast Frequency Lists
-for- the New Shortwave radio Listener (SWL)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...397a60622cb081
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...39b40db383f0a4
Six Shortwave Radio Broadcast Frequency Lists
-for- the New Shortwave radio Listener (SWL)
Old May 20th 08, 02:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,

wrote:
Thanks, friends, for the links.

Haci

HdV,

SNIP

Just the usual RHF retard crap.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old May 20th 08, 02:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On May 19, 6:35*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

-
- Just the usual RHF retard crap.
-
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California

Teli-Tard ! © - A Retard with 'crap' : Is Far Better Than
a 'Crap-Less' Know-Nothing : Which You Prove Yourself
To Be Time and Time Again With Each Post. ~ RHF

- = Un-Snip = -

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...3369868a3f3a80
Old May 20th 08, 03:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default SWL -Newbies- RHF the news group retard speaks but says nothing important

In article
,
RHF the news group retard wrote:

On May 19, 6:35*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
Thanks, friends, for the links.

Haci

HdV,

- SNIP
-
- Just the usual RHF retard crap.
-

SNIP

Just more of the same RHF retard crap.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 20th 08, 03:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article
,
RHF the news group retard wrote:

On May 19, 6:35 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
Thanks, friends, for the links.

Haci

HdV,

- SNIP
-
- Just the usual RHF retard crap.
-

SNIP

Just more of the same RHF retard crap.

More of Telamons crap.

Old May 20th 08, 12:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default PONG : Teli-Tard © He Just Can't Help Himself !

On May 19, 10:33*pm, "Anonymous" wrote:
"Telamon" wrote in message

In article
,

wrote:
Thanks, friends, for the links.

Haci

HdV,

- - SNIP
- -
- - Just the usual RHF retard crap.
- -
- - Telamon - Chief Resident-in-Charge of Alt.Morons & Alt.Idiots
- - Ventura, California

- And another post with more crap from Telahmon
- that has nothing to do with Shortwave

- He just can't help himself.

PONG : Teli-Tard © He Just Can't Help Himself !
-helo- Subject-Line Starts with a PONG - So Don't Read It.
-help- Set Your Newsgroup Reader to Filter-Out the PONGs
Old May 20th 08, 08:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

And another post with more crap from Telahmon that has nothing to do with
Shortwave

He just can't help himself.

Wouldn't it be easier to just killfile him (Telamon) and no longer be
exposed to his inane posts?

Crystal