Old May 19th 08, 11:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Who Buys HD radio

Who buys a HD radio that you can't even hear? They need an external antenna
to work.
I check in monthly with wally world, best buy and alike. No dam antenna.
can't hear a dam thing.

And even with a good antenna you won't hear much.

They didn't sell HD TV this way. what a bunch of dumasses
Old May 20th 08, 11:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Who Listens to Free Over-the-Air AM & FM Radio - Not These Guys . . .

On May 19, 8:11*pm, "A Browne" wrote:
"Robert Sillett" wrote in message

- - I get 10 or 11 HD stations on my radio w/
- - just a little wire on FM.
- - On AM I get two HD stations with a built-in loop.

- You'rs saying something (anything) positive about HD?
-
- Well, then you must be an IBOC/iBiquity shill!
-
- (I'm just paraphrasing what the typical response in this newsgroup
is.)

RS & AB,

Actually Pocket-Radio, IBOCcrock, SWF etc are in-fact
"Anti" Free Over-the-Air AM& FM Radio be it Analog or Digital.

They classify Free Over-the-Air AM& FM Radio as 'old' media
and love to promote so-called New Media : Internet Radio;
Satellite Radio; the iPod, etc.

They are quick to call {Label} anyone who posts anything
in oposition to their posts as IBOC Shills.

Who Listens to Free Over-the-Air AM & FM Radio :
Not These Guys . . . They just like to Bad Mouth Radio.
Be It Analog or Digital.

free over-the-air am & fm radio - just listen and enjoy ~ RHF
Old May 20th 08, 11:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default PONG : Teli-Tard © Goes PLONK

On May 19, 8:35*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

* * * Three Star Snip * * *

- - - - I get 10 or 11 HD stations on my radio
- - - - w/ just a little wire on FM.
- - - - On AM I get two HD stations with a built-in loop.

- - - What model HD radio do you own?

- - Wow....an on-topic post?

NOTE - One of Teli-Tards © little 'tricks' is to set the
Newsgroup "Follow-Up-To" some 'other' newsgroup
like : alt.retards, alt.studip, alt.morons, etc

PLUS - Another of Teli-Tards © little tricks is to SNIP
What You Have Written -because- He Does Not Have
The Intellectual Honesty To Discussion the Issues
-and- Simply 'Snips' and resorts to Name Calling.

TIP - You Know You Are Getting The Best of Teli-Tard ©
When He Does a PLONK

SUMMARY - How To Tell You Are Dealing With A Teli-Tard ©
1 - Look for the SNIP
2 - Followed by the Name Calling : Retard, Moron, Idiot, etc.
3 - Culminating in a PLONK

- Wow, a news group moron speaks?
-
- PLONK
-
- --
- Telamon - Chief Resident-in-Charge of Alt.Morons
- Ventura, California

PONG : Teli-Tard © Goes PLONK
Old May 20th 08, 12:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 19, 11:11�pm, "A Browne" wrote:
"Robert Sillett" wrote in message

I get 10 or 11 HD stations on my radio w/ just a little wire on FM. �On AM
I get two HD stations with a built-in loop.

You'rs saying something (anything) positive about HD?

Well, then you must be an IBOC/iBiquity shill!

(I'm just paraphrasing what the typical response in this newsgroup is.)

Yup - he's an IBOC-shill.
Old May 20th 08, 12:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 20, 6:19�am, RHF wrote:
[...]

�.

That's PocketRadio, dumbass! You also forgot JackalFacedBob and
RobertStruble,

Old May 20th 08, 12:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On May 20, 4:23Â*am, wrote:
On May 20, 6:19�am, RHF wrote:

[...]

OK - SidWellFriend (SWF),

I will correct the 'Pocket-Radio' Sock-Puppet Screen-Name
to the "PocketRadio" Sock-Puppet Screen-Name. -happy-

Plus I will Add : JackalFacedBob and RobertStruble(sic)
to the List.

are you happy now ) ~ RHF

= = = Correction & Additions = = =

Actually PocketRadio, IBOCcrock, SidWellFriend,
JackalFacedBob, RobertStruble(sic), etc are in-fact

Old May 20th 08, 10:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You dumasses, I'm just point out the facts. You can't walk into any best buy
or wal-mart and hear a live HD radio playing. Without an outside antenna. It
might be a problem for stores to install exterior antennas to demonstrate
live HD-Radio reception. But don't worry, the dumasses at iBiquity have a
plan! They've placed demonstration modules in stores (RDMs) that connect to
up to 10 HD Radios at a time to walk consumers through a simulated demo
delivered through the radio's own speakers. A small black box, whose flash
memory stores and plays back an endless-loop recording. The box connects via
cable to HD Radios on display, and signs or displays by the radios urge
customers to tune the radio to 88.1MHz on the FM dial to hear the demo and
view metadata on the radio's display. It's like a lower power part 15 rig.
I can't make this up!

Motorola buys Yaesu Ed G Equipment 0 November 6th 07 12:02 AM
CAL BRADY buys Oregon Stations Cal Brady Broadcasting 0 August 25th 05 05:12 AM
radio mart buys another NRD-515 [email protected] Shortwave 3 March 10th 05 04:12 AM
Any European Must-Buys??? lsmyer Scanner 3 June 18th 04 05:32 PM
Any European Must-Buys??? lsmyer Shortwave 4 June 18th 04 05:32 PM