Old May 24th 08, 01:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) It's Memorial Day, y'all

www.devilfinder.com Walt Grayson Memorial Day started right here in
Mississippi

In Columbus,Mississippi.And because of them little old Ladies, The Can
Man scrap iron yard (metal recycling place on Valley Street, three miles
from doggy's couch) is closed today, (and of course on Sundays) Sunday,
and Monday.That's OK though, those guys work hard dealing with that
nasty old grimey scrap iron I haul from my back yard to The Can Man.I
have hauled at least six or seven big van loads of metal (iron, steel,
stainless steel, brass, copper and aluminum, three old car batteries) to
The Can Man already.I still have more to go.I need to get my back yrd
looking like a regular back yard again.I am not ever dragging any more
junk home again.
cuhulin

Old May 26th 08, 08:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in message
www.devilfinder.com Walt Grayson Memorial Day started right here in
Mississippi

In Columbus,Mississippi.And because of them little old Ladies, The Can
Man scrap iron yard (metal recycling place on Valley Street, three miles
from doggy's couch) is closed today, (and of course on Sundays) Sunday,
and Monday.That's OK though, those guys work hard dealing with that
nasty old grimey scrap iron I haul from my back yard to The Can Man.I
have hauled at least six or seven big van loads of metal (iron, steel,
stainless steel, brass, copper and aluminum, three old car batteries) to
The Can Man already.I still have more to go.I need to get my back yrd
looking like a regular back yard again.I am not ever dragging any more
junk home again.
cuhulin

i read QRZ truky I think if feed wants to be of any service to the new guys
he should barr new license hoilder form the site till they have had a chance
to meet a decent ham or two, that gruop of misantropes could cudle an egg
not merely in the sheel but sitll in the chicken before she lays it

--
shalom
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/