Old September 19th 05, 07:22 PM

Default To tell y'all the Truth,

none of them bush's have any Right to exist at ALL.The only good bush is
a DEAD!!!!! bush,Period!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Old September 20th 05, 04:34 PM
FDR

wrote in message
none of them bush's have any Right to exist at ALL.The only good bush is
a DEAD!!!!! bush,Period!!!!!!!
cuhulin

You ought to be more careful what you say. You're going to get a knock on
the door by the secret service saying things like that.

Old September 20th 05, 05:33 PM

Sekert severce doesn't give a s..t about me.I woked up this morning to
the sound of a black Helicopter (by the way,you Idiot,I know how to
prevent and destroy any Helicopters from landing in my area,,, Do you
think I didn't learn some s..t in Vietnam?) flying over my house.
cuhulin

Old September 20th 05, 05:35 PM

You ought to go and get your ass kissed by a woman.
cuhulin

Old September 20th 05, 06:38 PM
Michael A. Terrell

FDR wrote:

wrote in message
none of them bush's have any Right to exist at ALL.The only good bush is
a DEAD!!!!! bush,Period!!!!!!!
cuhulin

You ought to be more careful what you say. You're going to get a knock on
the door by the secret service saying things like that.

And what is the down side? They take away his dogs?

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Old September 22nd 05, 12:43 AM

A couple of weeks ago one of them black Helicopters (they are really a
dark grey color) was flying low over my house coming from a Northeast
direction flying a Southwestward direction.I figure it was heading
toward Baton Rouge or somewhere in South Texas or who knows where.The
next day when I was coming out of the wal mart store (food department)
with my shopping cart I saw another black Helicopter flying in a
Northeastward direction.They might be based at the Mississippi Air
National Guard in Flowood, (greater Jackson metro area) Mississippi for
all I know.My old buddys oldest son is a Chief Flight Loader on the C-17
Aircraft in the Mississippi Air National Guard,next time I see him,I
will try to think to ask if they have any black Helicopters over
there.There might be something on their website about that,but I am not
going snooping around there on the internet.Yesteday morning,another
black Helicopter flew over my street.I assure y'all,they aren't
interested in me,they have much more important business to take care of
than wanting to spy on me.They have been flying over my neighborhood for
years as well as many other neighborhoods all over America.This
afternoon a woman about thirtish something years old knocked on my
door.She was wearing a black Bell South shirt and tan colored
trousers,her hair color matches the color of the trousers she had on.She
is moving into the vacant house next door to me.
cuhulin

Old September 22nd 05, 01:37 AM

The first Helicopter (they just vibrated to pieces in mid air,,,, no
joking,it was the nature of them) I sat in when I got to Vietnam at Tan
Son Nhut.We were going to Can Tho to have our records filed there,that
was the regional town where we had our records filed.I was sitting on
the floor,right hand side of the Helicopter with a big web belt around
my waist and the web belt had a big D ring on it,connected to an eye
ring in the floor so I couldn't fall out and I was holding on to my M-14
Rifle and my duffle bag.The Helicopter lifted off the ground and rose up
with the nose of the Helicopter pointed down at an angle and making a
shart right turn as it rose on up in the air.I thought the Pilot was
trying to dump me out of the Helicopter.
cuhulin

Old September 22nd 05, 01:56 AM

www.devilfinder.com Vietnam Helicopters they just vibrated to pieces

My eight years older brother (he passed away at Fort Ord,California in
1966) was a Helicopter Mechanic at Vung Tau in 1964,same year I was in
Vietnam.You talk to anybody who was a Mechanic on those Helicopters and
they will tell you some of them crashed because of vibration,some of the
Pilots will tell you too.
cuhulin

For y'all Candians. [email protected] Shortwave 21 February 22nd 05 04:17 PM
THE TRUTH ABOUT NEW JERSEY SUNRISE aka HIGH ROLLER Train CB 2 December 19th 04 06:30 PM
Rowboats Vets for Truth Burr Shortwave 3 September 19th 04 04:00 AM
(OT) - another 'rant' by the Phony & Forged '"bh" - The Truth ? RHF Shortwave 0 May 19th 04 11:14 PM