Old May 30th 08, 04:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT Damn

Damn, it's zoo.

Three years ago we had a 7-foot cobra in the tiled yard around the weight
bench.

Last week we had a 3 foot cobra in the kitchen and my little Minpin got him
and just now I heard all hell brake lost and we had a "KAMBUBULI - (syn)
bubuli; a species of lizard." In the kitchen.

This thing was about 2 feet long but the little minpin (The Miniature
Pinscher, also known as the Min Pin) gave him hell and keep him cornered
until work hands could get him.

When I lived in the California deserts it was rattlers so it all works out
but with the cobra's you only have 30 minutes and that's it.

Burr

Old May 30th 08, 04:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I left the back door open this afternoon while I was doing some cleaning
up back there.A while later I stepped into my kitchen for a cup of
coffee, I saw a wasp flying around in there.Sometimes, a bird will get
into my house.
cuhulin

Old June 2nd 08, 04:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

When I realized it was a mallard duck in the fireplace (my wife thought it
was a parakeet!), I called the local police to talk to the animal control
officer. He asked me if I knew how the duck got in the fireplace (!!??!!).
I replied that he MIGHT have used the front door and closed himself behind
the fireplace screen but in all probability he came down the chimney. The
officer was not amused and hung up on me.
--
Brian Denley

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

"Brian Denley" wrote in message
. ..
I had a duck in my fireplace!

--

Don't let Fish & Game find out.. they'll write you up for poaching. Utah
Fish & Game did that to my dad. We were driving along in our '62 Dodge

OT Damn I'm having fun download.com Shortwave 1 May 11th 07 05:03 PM
Damn Code!!! Twistedhed Must Go CB 2 July 8th 04 03:44 PM
Damn Code!!! JJ Policy 3 July 1st 04 09:56 PM
What a damn idiot.............. K3QAM Pete Shortwave 21 April 17th 04 06:08 PM