Old June 3rd 08, 11:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.guitar

Default Vanilla Ice + Britney Spears = Howard Stern

On 6/2/08 9:25 PM, in article ,

On 2008-06-02 12:10:29 -0400, markritter150 said:

Vanilla Ice was on Howard Stern this week and he spilled the beans
about dating Britney Spears for the past month. Some juicy stuff on
there. I'm not sure if he's just doing it for publicity (he's trying
to get his movie out in high definition).

I've found only one place with the streaming video:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/coolasicebluray. To get past the
ad just enter your name (apparently it takes ANYTHING so don't use
your real name) and enter something in the comment. DON'T choose
anonymous or it'll give you some page about donating blah blah blah.

I don't know who I pity more...

No one gives a ****. For them, or Stern. He **** the bed after Jackie left....

Old June 3rd 08, 11:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.guitar

On 6/2/08 9:39 PM, in article
,

On 2008-06-02 14:48:00 -0400, "
said:

I wish my lack of talent would work for me as well as his does for
him. Love or hate him, most folks would acknowledge that he's done
very well for someone on the radio
(
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/c...ray/index.html)

Oh he's done VERYwell, good for him, however it shows what kind of
morons listen to his crap now a days
(http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/c...ay/index.html).

One thing I know for sure....you all are jellus of not just Vanilla
Ice but also Howard Stern. Maybe you are just pathetic in your normal
lives.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/c...ray/index.html

Old June 3rd 08, 11:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,alt.guitar

On 6/2/08 9:26 PM, in article ,

On 2008-06-02 13:54:24 -0400, ed s said:

On Jun 2, 12:28 pm, General Specific wrote:
On Jun 2, 1:14 pm, EggnogChugaluger wrote:

On Jun 2, 12:10 pm, markritter150 wrote:

Vanilla Ice was on Howard Stern this week and he spilled the beans
about dating Britney Spears for the past month. Some juicy stuff on
there. I'm not sure if he's just doing it for publicity (he's trying
to get his movie out in high definition).

Howard made a HUGE MISTAKE when he went to Satellite Radio some years
ago. Conservative estimates place his loss of listenership as high as
55% when he left conventional FM broadcast radio for PAY satellite
radio. Most of his listeners can't even afford or don't even ewant a
Sat radio. Howard is therefore a NOBODY. He shot himself in the foot.
If he's smart he'll abandon Sat Radio and go back to conventional FM
Broadcasting outlets ASAP.

45% of Howard's Listenership is a huge boost for satellite radio

The FCC was forcing Howard off the air with rules and fines

Howard got PAID. In the end, he won.

The guy is such an immature Jack Ass - if he makes any money at all he
wins. What a not talent POS ( he thinks he's a rock star or something
- haha) . ed s.

True dat.

Old June 3rd 08, 05:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,alt.guitar

Jackie was ok, but not as great as some people seem to think he was.
I'll take Artie most of the time over Jackie.

That's right. Eff Jackie.

Old June 3rd 08, 06:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,alt.guitar

On 2008-06-02 14:48:00 -0400, "
said:

I wish my lack of talent would work for me as well as his does for
him. Love or hate him, most folks would acknowledge that he's done
very well for someone on the radio (http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/c...ray/index.html)

Oh he's done VERYwell, good for him, however it shows what kind of
morons listen to his crap now a days (http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/c...ay/index.html).

One thing I know for sure....you all are jellus of not just Vanilla
Ice but also Howard Stern. Maybe you are just pathetic in your normal
lives.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/c...ray/index.html

I'm very happy with my life thank you - ed

Old June 3rd 08, 06:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.guitar

On 6/3/08 1:42 PM, in article
, "ed s"

Old June 3rd 08, 06:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.guitar

On 6/3/08 12:34 PM, in article
,

Old June 3rd 08, 07:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.guitar

On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 13:59:03 -0400, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

On 6/3/08 12:34 PM, in article
,
" wrote:

Jackie was ok, but not as great as some people seem to think he was.
I'll take Artie most of the time over Jackie.

That's right. Eff Jackie.

Cheryl - you're using an invisible font. Your replies aren't being seen. Please
go to "Preferences", select "Stealth" and turn off "Invisibilty".
Old June 3rd 08, 09:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,alt.guitar

On 2008-06-02 14:48:00 -0400, "
said:

I wish my lack of talent would work for me as well as his does for
him. Love or hate him, most folks would acknowledge that he's done
very well for someone on the radio
(http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/c...ray/index.html)

Oh he's done VERYwell, good for him, however it shows what kind of
morons listen to his crap now a days
(http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/c...ay/index.html).

One thing I know for sure....you all are jellus of not just Vanilla
Ice but also Howard Stern. Maybe you are just pathetic in your normal
lives.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/c...ray/index.html

I'm very happy with my life thank you - ed

why do you keep x-posting to this NG (rec.radio.amateur.policy) - it has
nothing to do with commercial radio??????

Old June 3rd 08, 11:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic,alt.guitar