Old April 21st 05, 12:15 AM

Default New York -- Singer Britney Spears...

I see you are so STUPID!,you use gmail.YOU MORON!
cuhulin

Old April 21st 05, 01:13 AM
Honus

wrote in message
I see you are so STUPID!,you use gmail.YOU MORON!

Speaking of morons, how many different groups are you going to post this to?

Old April 21st 05, 02:18 AM
Michael A. Terrell

Honus wrote:

wrote in message
I see you are so STUPID!,you use gmail.YOU MORON!

Speaking of morons, how many different groups are you going to post this to?

Leave it to cuhulin to argue with another spambot. I wonder which is
smarter? the mindless spamming software or our resident loon?

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old April 21st 05, 07:22 PM

I'd do my dog before i'd do Britany Spears.she is a slut!
i've seen better looking slantyeyed chinks,and they don't even
have breasts.im watching her on MTV now and she looks
like ****.
cuhulin

Old April 21st 05, 07:25 PM
Les

wrote in message
I see you are so STUPID!,you use gmail.YOU MORON!
cuhulin

I'm sure you would!

Cuchulain:
the usual name of the hero Setanta; son of the god Lug and of
Dechtire, and foster-son of Sualtaim (pronounced Cuhulin)

Cuhulin would be droolin'
at the thought he'd be foolin'
with his lapdog upon his couch.
As rover bent over, cuhulin drove her
onto the floor, she barked and said "ouch."

Les

Old April 21st 05, 08:11 PM

Every damn news group in the World and on out to outer Space so ET phone
home can read it,that's where.
cuhulin

Old April 21st 05, 08:12 PM

Keep on with it,you ****HEAD! Keep on with it!
cuhulin

Old April 21st 05, 08:15 PM

Les the Loser! working for govt! ****,the Loser! looked it up.Now,Loser
Les,tell me how old I really am.
cuhulin

Old April 21st 05, 08:39 PM
Les

Les the Loser! working for govt! ****,the Loser! looked it

up.Now,Loser
Les,tell me how old I really am.
cuhulin

You are 63 and a dumbass loser. You will be 64 this winter, you were
born in 1941 and you cornhole your dog.

Want more?

Les

Old April 21st 05, 10:26 PM
Les

Keep on with it,you ****HEAD! Keep on with it!
cuhulin

November 5, 1941 according to this Government search site.

Les