Old June 9th 08, 02:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Eduardo, always the Jackass

"David Eduardo" wrote in message

"dxAce" wrote in message

Correct, I made no distinction with regard to country, you pedantic
little
cocksucker.

What is ironic is that you, almost daily, say hateful things about
Canadians, who were an important part of the D-Day invasion. You can't
have it both ways.
David, The few times that I post here I have mentioned that I live

in Montreal and have had only nice AND polite exchanges with dxAce.
Maybe he just says hateful things to the jackasses that post here no
matter from where they are from. Just my 2 cents................Frank

Old June 9th 08, 05:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) D-Day

Frank Halaburak wrote:

Hello, I was away this weekend and just got back to reading the posts.

Totally agree, We owe them so much thanks for what they did, my uncle
served in the Canadian Army during the war. I am 47 yrs.old and he died
in 1971 when I was 10 so I didn't know him very well. I wish he was still
alive to thank him in person.I remember my mom telling me stories about
him and how he came back from the war a different person and turned to
alcohol to forget.He came back but was still a casualty.We should never
forget..................Thank You Ace for the reminder, Frank

Frank, the person you are thanking posted the following message a
few months ago. He is an embarrassment to humanity and also has a
severe alcohol abuse problem.

DxAce said:
===============================
Blow it out your ass, you dumbass Canadian! You and the rest of your
dumbass countrymen, and women too!
================================

Unfortunately, there are many more instances of his twisted view of the
world.

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage, this filter
blocks all postings from Gmail, Google Mail and Google Groups.

http://improve-usenet.org/
Old June 9th 08, 06:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

SUPCOMUCOMM (Supreme Commander, United Counties of Michigan Militia)
wrote:

Correct, I made no distinction with regard to country, you pedantic little
cocksucker.

I love it when you play the newsgroup tough guy, Lare. Do it some more.
That foul mouth really adds character to that pretty little face of yours.

Do you wear that red bra from Cuhulin's collection when you show us what
a tough guy you are? He is also a veteran, with size B cups.

Are the troops aware of your cross dressing activities? Will they
respect you like you respect your weekly encounters with the
heterosexually challenged?

The SUPCOMUCOMM be changed to SUCKURDONG in the interest of truth in
advertising.

mike

Old June 9th 08, 06:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

D Peter Maus wrote:

Careful, Steve....the American Federation of Pedantic Little
Cocksuckers may get you for that.

Peter, you used to be a class act. Why are you emulating the dregs?

mike

Old June 9th 08, 06:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:
D Peter Maus wrote:

Careful, Steve....the American Federation of Pedantic Little
Cocksuckers may get you for that.

Peter, you used to be a class act. Why are you emulating the dregs?

LOL!
Old June 9th 08, 05:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:
I forgot to mention this on Friday, so please forgive me, but these few days
mark D-Day, June 6, 1944.

Bravery, Sacrifice and Heroism.

Pause and remember them all.

Thanks Ace. as most of us were born into freedom, we need to
keep a special thought in the back of our minds. many have
tried, and many to come will try to take our freedom. and,
for those who don't understand, any freedom you have, you
can thank a vet. those who gave their lives for us will never
be forgotten. for myself, these special people will always
be in my eyes, in my heart. when you see a politician voting
against veteran benefits, remember, and vote against them.
we can never do enough for these people.

Drifter...

--
"Regulatory capitalism is when companies invest in lawyers, lobbyists,
and politicians, instead of plant, people, and customer service."
Old June 9th 08, 05:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I want the U.S.Army Draft to come back.There are some people in my
neighborhood who Desperately NEED to be Drafted.Two of them live across
the street from me.One of them works at the Krystal hamburger joint on
Terry Road.The other one drives a city meter reader truck.They don't
know what Real Work is.Two democrats (Charles Rangle and a South
Carolina democrat by the last name of Hollingsworth) drew up the
paperwork for a new U.S.Army Draft.All it needs is for Congress to pass
it on to bush (or whoever is the next prez) and let him sign it.If the
Draft makes a come back and those democrats across the street from me
start squawking, I will point out to them who to blame.
cuhulin

Old June 9th 08, 06:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : D-Day plus WWII and the Bracero Program

On Jun 8, 3:31*pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

I remember the day well - I was only seven years old and lived on the
South coast on the English Channel. There was a regiment of Canadians
bivuoaced in the fields around us. That night the engines revved and
in the morning they had gone.....

During the day the sky was black with thousands and thousands of
aircraft - C47's towing gliders, bombers and fighters.

A day to remember

Thanks so very, very much John for that memory.

We owe them our deepest respect for what they did on what was perhaps the
most
momentous day of the 20th century.

I hope that goes for the 14,000 Canadians who also landed that day, and the
near-1000 who died.- Hide quoted text -

OK so d'Eduardo 'only' Americans and Canadians
were involved in D-Day ? - NOT !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Normandy
Australia
Canada
Free France
New Zealand
The Netherlands
Norway[2]
Poland
United Kingdom
United States
and don't forget Germany

-ps- Why did you know that even Mexico fought
on the side of the Allies during WWII.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allies_of_World_War_II
http://www.adip.info/2001_2002/jan/01_history.php
http://www.mexconnect.com/mex_/trave...mexicoww2.html
http://www.smithsonianeducation.org/.../wwii201..html
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...1155625AABNVo6

D-Day and WWII serve as a Reminder about the
Bracero Program between the USA and Mexico.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bracero
* How the Bracero Program Came About
* What the Bracero Program Did for Agricultural and Railroads
* 50,000 Agricultural Laborers per Year running to 1964
* 75,000 Railroad Workers per Year ending in 1945

this has been a mini history flash ~ RHF
Old June 9th 08, 06:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Australia was one of our Allies in World War Two.
A good World War Two related newsgroup to check out is,
soc.history.war.world-war.ii
cuhulin