Old June 13th 08, 07:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) IMPEACHMENT.

On Jun 12, 11:24*pm, Tex wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:08 pm, RHF wrote:

individuals like you. The world is a bit more complicated than that
but that reality is confusing for you et.al.

Parenthetically, your dislike of "liberals" exposes you as a grand
hypocrite. *If it weren't for "liberals' you would have had to seek
genuine employment in the private sector and actually work for a
living.

It was "liberals" who created big government, and enabled you to
parasitically live off the taxpayers as a government bureaucrat for
over 30 years.

- - - Nice work in derailing yet another thread
- - - into a totally different topic.

- - Tex - I am glad that you can appreciate the
- - significance of my contributions here. ~ RHF

- The only thing I appreciate about you is the fact that
- you are an obnoxious attention starved muttonhead.

obnoxious {just trying to live up to your expectations}

attention starved {tyvm your attention is appreciated}

muttonhead {sort of like 'meat-head' better}

tex - you bring out the best in me ~ RHF
Old June 29th 08, 03:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I suggest Barack Hussein Obama would be a better choice because of his
extreme leftwing connections.

wrote in message
www.devilfinder.com Kyle Hence Articles of Impeachment in House of
Representtives

Bush and Cheney and all of them should be put in Solitary and on bread
and water for the rest of their lives in Fort Leavenworth.
cuhulin

Old June 29th 08, 06:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Barack Hussein Obama Can Not Be Impeached . . . at this time

On Jun 29, 7:54*am, "Always Right" wrote:
-
- I suggest Barack Hussein Obama would be a better
- choice because of his extreme leftwing connections.

FWIW - Barack Hussein Obama is currently NOT the
US President and thus presently can not be Impeached.

wrote in message

www.devilfinder.com* * Kyle Hence Articles of Impeachment in House of
Representtives

Bush and Cheney and all of them should be put in Solitary and on bread
and water for the rest of their lives in Fort Leavenworth.
cuhulin- Hide quoted text -