RadioBanter

-   -   DXing, Radios, Antennas, Etc. Let's Get Back on Topic. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/134343-dxing-radios-antennas-etc-lets-get-back-topic.html)

RHF June 25th 08 03:51 PM

(OT) : DaviD -proclaims- Freedom is a Stupid Term.

On Jun 25, 5:51*am, Dave wrote:
RHF wrote:

- - citizens, voters and taxpayers bear the true cost of . . .
- - the bill for freedom and liberty ~ RHF
- - *.

- I want my money back.
-*There is very little liberty and freedom is a stupid term.

DaviD -proclaims- Freedom is a Stupid Term.

clearly david - you know stupid all too well ~ RHF

RHF June 26th 08 03:13 AM

(OT) : DaviD -proclaims- Eat The Rich.

On Jun 25, 5:55*am, Dave wrote:
Telamon wrote:

You have no idea what you are talking about.

- If you work for an entity that needs water cooled
- supercomputers most likely there's a taxpayer
- subsidy involved.
-*The middle class is being sucked dry to keep big
- business afloat.
- *Eat the rich.

DaviD -proclaims- Eat The Rich.

Dave[_18_] June 26th 08 01:59 PM

SWL Newbies : Hertz & kHz & MHz -versus- Shortwave Bands andWaveLengths in Meters

Telamon wrote:

If you work for an entity that needs water cooled supercomputers most
likely there's a taxpayer subsidy involved. The middle class is being
sucked dry to keep big business afloat. Eat the rich.

Again, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Enlighten us, or STFU

RHF June 26th 08 07:35 PM

(OT) : DaviD "Enlighten Us, or STFU"

On Jun 26, 5:59*am, Dave wrote:
Telamon wrote:

If you work for an entity that needs water cooled supercomputers most
likely there's a taxpayer subsidy involved. *The middle class is being
sucked dry to keep big business afloat. *Eat the rich.

- - Again, you have no idea what you are talking about.

- Enlighten us, or STFU

DaviD "Enlighten Us, or STFU"

dave - those are words to live by
. . . please do ~ RHF

RHF June 26th 08 10:41 PM

(OT) : FireBottle3 - TYVM For Enlighten Us

On Jun 26, 12:14*pm, wrote:
On Jun 26, 1:35*pm, RHF wrote:

On Jun 26, 5:59*am, Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:

If you work for an entity that needs water cooled supercomputers most
likely there's a taxpayer subsidy involved. *The middle class is being
sucked dry to keep big business afloat. *Eat the rich.

- - Again, you have no idea what you are talking about.

- - - Enlighten us, or STFU

- - DaviD "Enlighten Us, or STFU"
- - dave - those are words to live by
- - . . . please do ~ RHF

- I certainly wish you would live by them, Roy.
-
- Look in the mirror you dumb asshole!

FiveBottle3 - Alas I Suffer from Classical Hypocrisy :
-being ever mindfool of- Do As I Say & Not As I Do ~ RHF

-ps- Be grateful that I am simply a 'dumb asshole'.
-if- I Were An Intelligent AssHole : I Might Be Dangerous.