Old June 28th 08, 09:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT) Who Owns America's Wealth?

m II wrote:

Dave wrote:

Bull****. You were just bragging about your profits from some kind of
oil deal while sitting on your well rounded bum.

The people at Ace's weekly 'mutual respect' sessions tell me he's
actually got a boney backside.

People tell me that you're a dumbass Canuck.

Now grab that shine box and make mama proud.

Old June 28th 08, 09:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Tex wrote:

The top 10% own 72% of the wealth.

The rest of the 90% own 28% of the wealth.

The top 1% owns 37% of the wealth.

1% of Americans own more wealth than the entire 90% of the rest of
Americans (37% vs. 28%).

Source: The Federal Reserve

Whens the last time a rich person did anything for you? Yeah me
neither.
So what you're saying is that you want some of the wealth without working
for
it?
Like you do?

Me? I worked for mine! I suggest that you get your shine box out and join M
II out
on the corner and get busy, boys.

Bull****. You were just bragging about your profits from some kind of
oil deal while sitting on your well rounded bum.

He risked his capital to make that profit. It could have gone the other
way and he could have lost all of it.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old June 28th 08, 09:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
Dave wrote:

SNIP

Ace is an ass, and he lies. That's what "****es me off". People who
defend the plundering of this formerly great country **** me off. You
don't even realize how ****ed we are. None so blind... They know not...

What ****es me off about you is that you are a nut case posting about
your paranoia in the RRS news group.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old June 28th 08, 09:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article kTw9k.741$1o6.607@edtnps83, m II wrote:

Dave wrote:

Bull****. You were just bragging about your profits from some kind of
oil deal while sitting on your well rounded bum.

The people at Ace's weekly 'mutual respect' sessions tell me he's
actually got a boney backside. The exercise burns off the fat.

What's it like to be on the losing side of the stupid off topic rants
that occur here every day?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old June 28th 08, 10:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 28, 12:49 pm, Dave wrote:

Ace is an ass, and he lies. That's what "****es me off". People who
defend the plundering of this formerly great country **** me off. You
don't even realize how ****ed we are. None so blind... They know not...

Dave you shouldn't let them anger you, they aren't "serious people" as
the French would say.Not one of them has refuted the facts of my post
because they can't.

Predictably they then revert to form and engage in name calling and
employ their bumper sticker slogans and the usual trite platitudes to
defend the indefensible. Have I been called a communist yet? Has the
Holy Bible been invoked yet? Has the phony "liberal/conservative"
canard emerged yet?

It's not so much that they want to convince you or others to their
deluded way of thinking, it is more for self consumption. It's not
easy to acknowledge that one has been played for a fool so the
compulsion to parrot the lies they've believed all their lives is
overwhelming. They must continually validate their beliefs and they do
this by clinging to and repeating the lies those beliefs are premised
upon. All evidence contrary to their dogma is summarily dismissed.

Rather than get angry, enjoy watching the dinosaurs grapple through
their cognitive dissonance disorders. The best revenge is to continue
posting the truths that so stress them out. Then sit back and enjoy
watching them chase their tails.

Old June 28th 08, 11:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 28, 6:55 am, dxAce wrote:

So what you're saying is that you want some of the wealth without working for
it?

No, what I want is the filthy rich to stop exploiting the poor of the
world by stealing their resources and using them as slave labor, and
stop raping the forests, and stop poisoning our air and water, and
stop taking parent's children to fight their wars for them, and stop
killing innocent woman and children who have done nothing wrong except
be in the way of what the rich want.

The list could go on and on and on but why bother, such things don't
matter to you and most others.

Bottom line is - it isn't what I want the rich to do FOR me, I just
want them to stop what they are doing TO all of us.
Old June 28th 08, 11:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Tex wrote:

On Jun 28, 6:55 am, dxAce wrote:

So what you're saying is that you want some of the wealth without working for
it?

No, what I want is the filthy rich to stop exploiting the poor of the
world by stealing their resources and using them as slave labor, and
stop raping the forests, and stop poisoning our air and water, and
stop taking parent's children to fight their wars for them, and stop
killing innocent woman and children who have done nothing wrong except
be in the way of what the rich want.

The list could go on and on and on but why bother, such things don't
matter to you and most others.

Bottom line is - it isn't what I want the rich to do FOR me, I just
want them to stop what they are doing TO all of us.

They ain't done nothin to me.

Old June 29th 08, 12:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:

The people at Ace's weekly 'mutual respect' sessions tell me he's
actually got a boney backside. The exercise burns off the fat.

What's it like to be on the losing side of the stupid off topic rants
that occur here every day?

Why don't you ask Acehole?

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage, this filter
blocks all postings from Gmail, Google Mail and Google Groups.

http://improve-usenet.org/
Old June 29th 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

The people at Ace's weekly 'mutual respect' sessions tell me he's
actually got a boney backside. The exercise burns off the fat.

What's it like to be on the losing side of the stupid off topic rants
that occur here every day?

Why don't you ask Acehole?

Well, since you asked, I'd have to really say that it must really suck to be
you, boy.

Now grab that shine box, and make mama proud.

Old June 29th 08, 12:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

D Peter Maus wrote:
Dave wrote:
On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 16:16:44 +0000, D Peter Maus wrote:

Dave wrote:
dxAce wrote:
Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Tex wrote:

The top 10% own 72% of the wealth.

The rest of the 90% own 28% of the wealth.

The top 1% owns 37% of the wealth.

1% of Americans own more wealth than the entire 90% of the rest of
Americans (37% vs. 28%).

Source: The Federal Reserve

Whens the last time a rich person did anything for you? Yeah me
neither.
So what you're saying is that you want some of the wealth without
working for
it?
Like you do?
Me? I worked for mine! I suggest that you get your shine box out and
join M II out
on the corner and get busy, boys.

Bull****. You were just bragging about your profits from some kind of
oil deal while sitting on your well rounded bum.

So what? If he's invested well, and profited from his investments,
he's earned the profits. It's part of the process.

Why should that **** you off? And why is it any of your business?

Ace is an ass,

So are you. What's your point?

and he lies.

And so do you. What's your point?

That's what "****es me off". People who defend the plundering of this
formerly great country **** me off.

From what he's posted here, his medical disability is a small part of
his income.

Do you have a problem with pensions? By what you've posted, you're
outraged at corporate attempts to vacate pension plans.

So, Ace has a pension. Or two. From each job he's worked. He's earned
them. The companies agreed to pay them...How is this plundering?

He's got investments. By his postings, it appears he manages them
himself. And he profits by his investments....How is this plundering?

So, from what I've read, only a small part of his income is from a
medical disability and his Navy pension. Both of which he's earned, and
his employers have agreed to pay....and again, how is this plundering?

Or is it that one of his pensions is from the Navy?

Sounds like you've got a problem with those who serve taking what
they've earned.

Ace is a peasant. He defends the plunderers. He isn't in their league
at all.