Old June 29th 08, 03:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default PING: Brenda Ann

I understand you may have access to service manuals for the GE SR's I and II.

No problems with them here, however, I would like to pop them open just to make
certain everything is cleaned up nicely.

...and I don't want to bust anything.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old June 29th 08, 09:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Brenda Ann

"dxAce" wrote in message
I understand you may have access to service manuals for the GE SR's I and
II.

No problems with them here, however, I would like to pop them open just to
make
certain everything is cleaned up nicely.

..and I don't want to bust anything.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Steve,

I have them posted on alt.binaries.pictures.radio. If you have access to
that NG, you can easily d/l them from there. If not, I can e-mail them to
you a page or two at a time.

Old June 29th 08, 09:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Brenda Ann wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
I understand you may have access to service manuals for the GE SR's I and
II.

No problems with them here, however, I would like to pop them open just to
make
certain everything is cleaned up nicely.

..and I don't want to bust anything.

Steve,

I have them posted on alt.binaries.pictures.radio. If you have access to
that NG, you can easily d/l them from there. If not, I can e-mail them to
you a page or two at a time.

Thanks, I'll check that out.

Old June 29th 08, 09:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Brenda Ann wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
I understand you may have access to service manuals for the GE SR's I and
II.

No problems with them here, however, I would like to pop them open just to
make
certain everything is cleaned up nicely.

..and I don't want to bust anything.

Steve,

I have them posted on alt.binaries.pictures.radio. If you have access to
that NG, you can easily d/l them from there. If not, I can e-mail them to
you a page or two at a time.

Thanks, I'll check that out.

Yep, just what I was looking for. Thanks again.

Old June 30th 08, 01:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

dxAce wrote:

Brenda Ann wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
I understand you may have access to service manuals for the GE SR's I
and
II.

No problems with them here, however, I would like to pop them open
just to
make
certain everything is cleaned up nicely.

..and I don't want to bust anything.

Steve,

I have them posted on alt.binaries.pictures.radio. If you have access
that NG, you can easily d/l them from there. If not, I can e-mail them
you a page or two at a time.

Thanks, I'll check that out.

Yep, just what I was looking for. Thanks again.

Always happy to help.

Old June 30th 08, 02:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Brenda Ann, ye dronish most needless creatures living, poisonous bunch
backed toad, ye maundered:

Always happy to help.

Oh. Ok. Do you suck cock? Do you swallow?

Old June 30th 08, 02:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
Brenda Ann, ye dronish most needless creatures living, poisonous bunch
backed toad, ye maundered:

Always happy to help.

Oh. Ok. Do you suck cock? Do you swallow?

No, but if you need a radio station in a combat zone, you might want
to get out of her way.

Old June 30th 08, 02:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

D Peter Maus, ye hot-headed boor, go thou and fill another room in hell,
ye quarreled:

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
Brenda Ann, ye dronish most needless creatures living, poisonous bunch
backed toad, ye maundered:

Always happy to help.

Oh. Ok. Do you suck cock? Do you swallow?

NBITCHSLAP

Who asked you?

Old June 30th 08, 02:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
Brenda Ann, ye dronish most needless creatures living, poisonous bunch
backed toad, ye maundered:

Always happy to help.

Oh. Ok. Do you suck cock? Do you swallow?

NBITCHSLAP

Who asked you?

Looks like we got ourselves another candidate for shine box toting.

Old June 30th 08, 03:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Oh. Ok. Do you suck cock? Do you swallow?

Looks like we got ourselves another candidate for shine box toting.

Looks like we got ourselves another guy that talks just like dxAce. Both
of these morons are toilet mouths.

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage, this filter
blocks all postings from Gmail, Google Mail and Google Groups.

http://improve-usenet.org/

For Brenda Michael A. Terrell Radio Photos 7 June 3rd 08 08:39 PM
Brenda Ann Burr Shortwave 3 September 18th 07 03:13 PM
Brenda Ann. Michael Lawson Shortwave 3 October 12th 06 05:55 PM
Brenda Ann. m II Shortwave 0 October 11th 06 05:05 AM
Brenda Burr Shortwave 0 December 28th 04 03:21 PM