Old July 7th 08, 05:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
3D 3D is offline

Default Kenwood R-5000

Excellent Kenwood R-5000 for sale he

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=004

3D
Too many radios
Old July 7th 08, 05:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jul 6, 9:11*pm, 3D wrote:
-
- Excellent Kenwood R-5000 for sale he
- http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ140247320874
-
- http://cgi.ebay.com/KENWOOD-R-5000-R...mZ140247320874
-
- 3D
- Too many radios

The Kenwood R-5000 Receiver Owners & User's Group
KENWOOD R-5000 RECEIVER = http://tinyurl.com/2o4z8k
Is your place on the WEB to use as a "Resource" for
General and Technical Information about the Kenwood
R-5000 Receiver and to Identifying Common Problems
and Simple Practical Solutions. http://tinyurl.com/2o4z8k
Shortwave Radio Listening Antennas "The Other" 55.5% of SWLing
SWL ANTENNA = http://tinyurl.com/ogvcf
- = 2O4Z8K = -
Old July 7th 08, 05:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

-
-http://cgi.ebay.com/KENWOOD-R-5000-Receiver-LOADED-NO-RESERVE_W0QQite...
-
- 3D
- Too many radios

The Kenwood R-5000 Receiver Owners & User's Group
KENWOOD R-5000 RECEIVER =http://tinyurl.com/2o4z8k
Is your place on the WEB to use as a "Resource" for
General and Technical Information about the Kenwood
R-5000 Receiver and to Identifying Common Problems
and Simple Practical Solutions.http://tinyurl.com/2o4z8k
Shortwave Radio Listening Antennas "The Other" 55.5% of SWLing
SWL ANTENNA =http://tinyurl.com/ogvcf
- = 2O4Z8K = -
*.
some say - i would if i could . . .
-while- i simply say 'kenwood' ~ RHF
*.

Had an R5000 for a couple of years - great audio = the best I've ever
experienced in a radio. But awful filters, even after I spent
megabucks on their top end filters. But I sold it because the keypads
kept going (bounce) and after the first expensive replacement Kenwood
no longer had spares, so I sold it on to a fella that wasn't too
worried about the problem.

South 33 d 47 m 32 s, East 20 d 07 m 32 s
Icom IC-7700, Icom IC-756 PRO III with MW mods
ERGO software
Drake SW8. Sangean 803A
Sony 7600D, GE SRIII, Redsun RP2100
Antenna's RF Systems DX 1 Pro Mk II, Datong AD-270
Kiwa MW Loop.
http://www.dxing.info/about/dxers/plimmer.dx
Old July 8th 08, 01:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

AN AUCTION IS NOT A FOR SALE! Make it a BIN then.

Old July 8th 08, 03:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Sure it is! It's for sale to the highest bidder, you snivelling little retard.

I love internet tough guys. Drunk already, Ace?

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage, this filter
blocks all postings from Gmail, Google Mail and Google Groups.

http://improve-usenet.org/

Old July 8th 08, 09:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Sure it is! It's for sale to the highest bidder, you snivelling little retard.

I love internet tough guys.

Mike, you just love guys, period.

Old July 8th 08, 01:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Sure it is! It's for sale to the highest bidder, you snivelling little retard.

I love internet tough guys. Drunk already, Ace?

Drunk, sober, who cares? One thing is certain, you recalcitrant little 'tard boy,
I'm a radio hobbyist, and you're not.

What you are, is a dumbass Canuck, and you're no better than Pancho Gleason, who
also pretends to be a radio hobbyist, amongst other things.

Old July 8th 08, 03:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Sure it is! It's for sale to the highest bidder, you snivelling little retard.

I love internet tough guys. Drunk already, Ace?

Drunk, sober, who cares? One thing is certain, you recalcitrant little 'tard boy,
I'm a radio hobbyist, and you're not.

What you are, is a dumbass Canuck, and you're no better than Pancho Gleason, who
also pretends to be a radio hobbyist, amongst other things.

Anything you say, Raoul.

08/02/15 10:58 PM

I really don't want to say this, my many shortwave friends, but I find
that I am giving up far to much of my increasingly valuable time here
on RRS trying to educate the faux, the debutantes, and those who tote..

Therefore, I've simply decided to give up RRS.

Goodbye, I sincerely hope that you all find your niche in
the world of SW.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

mike

Old July 8th 08, 03:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Sure it is! It's for sale to the highest bidder, you snivelling little retard.
I love internet tough guys.

Mike, you just love guys, period.

Projecting again, pervert? How did last night's 'mutual respect' session
go, Raoul? Bet you're tired. real tired.

Well, I am certainly tired of crybaby dumbass Canucks, such as yourself, boy!

Old July 8th 08, 03:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Well, I am certainly tired of crybaby dumbass Canucks, such as yourself, boy!

You are tired of living. You also know the answer. Just do it and save
the oxygen for the rest of us.

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage, this filter
blocks all postings from Gmail, Google Mail and Google Groups.

http://improve-usenet.org/

FS: Kenwood R-5000 [email protected] Swap 0 December 14th 07 01:36 AM
kenwood r-5000 Dana Swap 1 April 2nd 07 05:50 PM
Kenwood R-5000 Unrevealed Source Shortwave 2 March 10th 07 09:33 PM
Kenwood R-5000 GeorgeF Shortwave 21 October 15th 04 11:49 AM