Old July 16th 08, 02:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Oil won't go above $360 / Barrell

In article 92Vek.65$Ou3.4@edtnps82, m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

There is no shortage of crude oil. If we make more, they make less.
Price is controlled by value of the dollar as much as anything.

What a nut case.
I'm putting your brain on Ebay for a minimum bid of $0.10
I figure someone will pay it just to kick it around.

D. Peter Maus said there's so much of it that it's bubbling up out of
the ocean floor. In numerous places. Is he also a nut case?

Peter is correct about that.

If both Peter and Dave said the same thing, why is one of them a nut case?

Peter was correct due to his mental processes working properly.

Dave just got lucky.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old July 16th 08, 02:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:

There is no shortage of crude oil. If we make more, they make less.
Price is controlled by value of the dollar as much as anything.

D. Peter Maus said there's so much of it that it's bubbling up out of
the ocean floor. In numerous places. Is he also a nut case?

Peter is correct about that.

And I'm not correct about the imagined shortage? We outsource
everything else; why not outsource the environmental degradation of
crude oil production?

Gee I don't know David. MAYBE THE PRICE.

What a goofball.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old July 16th 08, 02:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:

If both Peter and Dave said the same thing, why is one of them a nut case?

Peter was correct due to his mental processes working properly.

Dave just got lucky.

Turing is wondering how you know that.

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
this filter blocks all postings with a Gmail,

http://improve-usenet.org/
Old July 16th 08, 03:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article r5cfk.454$rR2.296@edtnps83, m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

If both Peter and Dave said the same thing, why is one of them a nut case?

Peter was correct due to his mental processes working properly.

Dave just got lucky.

Turing is wondering how you know that.

I'm psychic.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old July 16th 08, 03:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:

If both Peter and Dave said the same thing, why is one of them a nut case?

Peter was correct due to his mental processes working properly.

Dave just got lucky.

Turing is wondering how you know that.

I'm psychic.

Interesting. Your psychic powers tell you when someone is sane or
not...very interesting.

mike

Old July 16th 08, 03:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article WPcfk.460$rR2.180@edtnps83, m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

If both Peter and Dave said the same thing, why is one of them a nut
case?

Peter was correct due to his mental processes working properly.

Dave just got lucky.

Turing is wondering how you know that.

I'm psychic.

Interesting. Your psychic powers tell you when someone is sane or
not...very interesting.

And you are?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old July 16th 08, 03:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:

I'm psychic.

Interesting. Your psychic powers tell you when someone is sane or
not...very interesting.

And you are?

mike. I post here fairly regularly.

mike

Old July 16th 08, 04:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article aZcfk.462$rR2.368@edtnps83, m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

I'm psychic.

Interesting. Your psychic powers tell you when someone is sane or
not...very interesting.

And you are?

mike. I post here fairly regularly.

Oh! That's not very interesting.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old July 16th 08, 02:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:

I'm psychic.

Interesting. Your psychic powers tell you when someone is sane or
not...very interesting.
And you are?

mike. I post here fairly regularly.

Oh! That's not very interesting.

You did ask who I was. That's what 'And you are?' can mean, despite the
'and' acting as a preposition and a complete lack of a postposition
'who'.

I've never claimed to be interesting.

mike

Old July 16th 08, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:

I'm psychic.

Interesting. Your psychic powers tell you when someone is sane or
not...very interesting.
And you are?
mike. I post here fairly regularly.

Oh! That's not very interesting.

You did ask who I was. That's what 'And you are?' can mean, despite the
'and' acting as a preposition and a complete lack of a postposition
'who'.

I've never claimed to be interesting.

But you are! As one of the prime examples of what 'dumbass Canuck' really means
(along with John Barnard).

Now grab that shine box, boy, and hit the streets.