Old July 18th 08, 01:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT) The Iowa Floods

In article ,
Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:

They sure did not act as leaders. It was their moment to rise to the
occasion and they failed miserably.

This is right-wing neoliberal propaganda, and you morons eat it up,
rather than face the unsettling reality that you are being manipulated.

What a comedian you are Mr. Psychosis.

How about the unsettling thought that you have permanently screwed up
your brain with drugs? How about that Mr. Rant-poster-boy.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old July 18th 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

I spoke with Cousin Burr for about an hour this morning. He made no mention of
vibrating condoms, boy.

Yes, he did. Three times. The buzzing in your ears must have impaired
your hearing. No matter, there's the email he accidentally posted to
this newsgroup:

Ya know, perhaps like you, it was a joke.

Homosexuality is certainly no joke. Neither is your use of a vibrating
mechanical device as a laxative for your house guests.

Now, the Supreme Being has a sense of humour, but you have to WANT to be
saved before it can happen. Why don't you give up your demonic
affectations and return to humanity?

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
this filter blocks all postings with a Gmail,

http://improve-usenet.org/
Old July 18th 08, 02:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:
D Peter Maus wrote:

In the interest of accuracy...two of the below are mine.

You might want to get on that.

I can't picture you as a tasteless cretin.

I have my moments.

That makes it hard to
determine which are yours. Please point them out to me and I'll check my
records for accuracy of origins.

I've been pointing this out since you started including them. Go back
through some threads. They're pretty obvious.
Old July 18th 08, 11:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

I spoke with Cousin Burr for about an hour this morning. He made no mention of
vibrating condoms, boy.

Yes, he did. Three times. The buzzing in your ears must have impaired
your hearing. No matter, there's the email he accidentally posted to
this newsgroup:

Ya know, perhaps like you, it was a joke.

Homosexuality is certainly no joke. Neither is your use of a vibrating
mechanical device as a laxative for your house guests.

Now, the Supreme Being has a sense of humour, but you have to WANT to be
saved before it can happen. Why don't you give up your demonic
affectations and return to humanity?

Why don't you simply give up being a dumbass Canuck?

Iowa frequencies [email protected] Scanner 5 August 21st 06 07:33 AM
Bank Robber is Ex Cop - Iowa zerg90 Scanner 0 August 14th 06 01:54 AM
Iowa SP freqs John Scanner 1 November 8th 03 11:04 AM
GOODBYE GROUP--these floods are ridiculous steve328is Shortwave 8 July 4th 03 09:14 PM