Old July 28th 08, 04:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Canadian troops as Smart as the Americans

Looks like the Canadians have been getting training from the US Supermen.

http://tinyurl.com/5rxk8e

What heroes. Mind you, the all time high in the history of Canadian
troops came in Somalia, when they tortured a teenager to death...The
corpse was complete with cigar burns inflicted by the Brave Defenders of
Freedom and Democracy.

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
this filter blocks all postings with a Gmail,

http://improve-usenet.org/
Old July 29th 08, 04:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"m II" wrote in message news:Fjljk.2388$nu6.291@edtnps83...
Looks like the Canadians have been getting training from the US Supermen.

http://tinyurl.com/5rxk8e

What heroes. Mind you, the all time high in the history of Canadian
troops came in Somalia, when they tortured a teenager to death...The
corpse was complete with cigar burns inflicted by the Brave Defenders of
Freedom and Democracy.

mike

Steve keeps telling you guys how bad you are. You just don't trust him.

Steve is smart, know lots of thing, He's my "Role Model",

Thank You Steve

Burr

Old July 29th 08, 09:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 28, 11:10*am, m II wrote:
Looks like the Canadians have been getting training from the US Supermen.

http://tinyurl.com/5rxk8e

What heroes. Mind you, the all time high in the history of Canadian
troops came in Somalia, when they tortured a teenager to death...The
corpse was complete with cigar burns inflicted by the Brave Defenders of
Freedom and Democracy.

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
this filter blocks all postings with a Gmail,
Google Mail, Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
It also filters everything from a .cn server.

http://improve-usenet.org/

The incident is horrible! The driver of that vehicle with the kids
should be in the biggest **** for approaching a convoy of coalition
soldiers. He is the killer. Not the soldiers who are just defending
themselves. They have had enough vehicle I.E.D;s blow up in their
faces and American and Canadian and other forces come home in body
bags.

The civilians there all know better and they have all been warned
for a number of years now in their newspapers, on their radios and
with signs all over the place. They know the drill. You're talking
Kandahar, Afghanistan. Not Atlanta, Georgia or Hamilton, Ontario.

I would take it out on the driver of the vehicle that refused to
obey all orders to stop.
Old July 29th 08, 09:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 28, 11:10*am, m II wrote:
Looks like the Canadians have been getting training from the US Supermen.

http://tinyurl.com/5rxk8e

What heroes. Mind you, the all time high in the history of Canadian
troops came in Somalia, when they tortured a teenager to death...The
corpse was complete with cigar burns inflicted by the Brave Defenders of
Freedom and Democracy.

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
this filter blocks all postings with a Gmail,
Google Mail, Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
It also filters everything from a .cn server.

http://improve-usenet.org/

Tell me please. the incident with Canadian forces in Somalia. A
couple of questions.

Was it official Canadian military policy to torture innocent people
to death?
Was it ordered by the troop's superior officer?
Canadian government policy to torture detained prisoners?

Or was it the actions of a few stupid murderous criminal idiots in
the army?
Where these Canadian soldiers rewarded? Or were they punished?

Innocent person picked up off the street?
Or thief who cut his way into the Canadian base to commit theft,
possibly of Canadian weapons and in a combat area of the world?
Let's hear all the facts.
Answers please.

Quit making it sound like Canadian and American troops are murderous
monsters. Let's have all the facts. Not just leftwing mudslinging on
our fighting men.
Old July 29th 08, 11:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Old July 29th 08, 11:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Cato wrote:
On Jul 28, 11:10 am, m II wrote:

[...]

a few..

Where these Canadian soldiers rewarded? Or were they punished?

punished... the individuals responsible were punished, and unit as a
whole was punished. The Liberal Government in power at the time used
this an excuse to disband the entire unit. An excuse they were looking
for for some time.

The Canadian Airborne Regiment is no more..

Old July 29th 08, 11:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Old July 29th 08, 12:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Cato"

My apologies for being off topic. I tend to get carried away late
at night.

That's OK, vent man!

Most of our Armies have changed a lot.

I hated to see our people go into the MidEast, just a no win thing. I sent
Bush an email saying that but he didn't listen to me.

They are what they are because they want to be.

Burr

Old July 29th 08, 05:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Burr wrote:
"Cato"

My apologies for being off topic. I tend to get carried away late
at night.

That's OK, vent man!

Most of our Armies have changed a lot.

I hated to see our people go into the MidEast, just a no win thing. I sent
Bush an email saying that but he didn't listen to me.

They are what they are because they want to be.

Burr

Burr, i don't understand W not taking your advice. did
you mention that you voted for him twice?

BTW, I was DXing at that time. chasing the Euro-pirates.
try 0400u to 0700u at 6200 to 6400 freq.

GOOD DX!
Drifter...
Old July 29th 08, 07:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Drifter" wrote in message
m...
Burr wrote:
"Cato"

My apologies for being off topic. I tend to get carried away late
at night.

That's OK, vent man!

Most of our Armies have changed a lot.

I hated to see our people go into the MidEast, just a no win thing. I
sent Bush an email saying that but he didn't listen to me.

They are what they are because they want to be.

Burr

Burr, i don't understand W not taking your advice. did
you mention that you voted for him twice?

BTW, I was DXing at that time. chasing the Euro-pirates.
try 0400u to 0700u at 6200 to 6400 freq.

GOOD DX!
Drifter...

I sure did vote for him twice as the "best" of the two chooses. I think he
will go down as the worst president we have ever had.

I think I am going to vote for McCain this time!!!

How about you?

Burr

Get Smart Past Away SR Shortwave 21 September 30th 05 06:31 PM
FA: SGC SG-237 Smart Tuner "LAST DAY" Robert Stuedemann Swap 0 August 4th 05 11:46 PM
FS: SG-230 Smart Tuner [email protected] Swap 0 November 12th 04 06:52 PM
FS: Smart Tuner SG-230 [email protected] Swap 0 November 9th 04 09:17 PM
SGC Smart Cube Amp Donnie Swap 1 July 20th 03 03:30 AM