Old August 15th 08, 02:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Barack Hussein Obama II -connection-to- The Communist PartyUSA (CPUSA)

On Aug 15, 5:49*am, Dave wrote:
- - dxAce wrote:
- - Wait! Are the Liberal/DemocratMarxists going
- - with the Popular Vote this time around or the
- - Electoral Vote? Or.. are they going to decide
- - AFTER the election which one they want?

- Why do you hate America?
- How do you justify calling someone a Marxist?
- *What proof do you have?
- (As usual, I don't expect a cogent response.)

Frankly Dave - I thought you were well 'informed'
and knew all about . . . Frank Marshall Davis :
Card Carrying Member of the Communist Party USA
(CPUSA) and his 'prize student' Barry Obama
-aka- Barack Hussein Obama II . . .
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/2289
- - - Those Evil Canadians Printing this Vile Stuff
about the 'nice' Mister Obama

Barack Hussein Obama II - Marxist Mole ?
http://newzeal.blogspot.com/2008/01/...xist-mole.html
The Communist Party USA just about worships Barack Obama.
- - - Those Evil New Zealanders Printing these
Bad Things about the 'nice' Mister Obama

ABOUT - Frank Marshall Davis
http://www2.hawaii.edu/~takara/frank_marshall_davis.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Marshall_Davis
http://biography.jrank.org/pages/234...-Marshall.html

* Obama’s Communist Mentor - Frank Marshall Davis
http://www.aim.org/aim-column/obamas-communist-mentor/

* The Frank Marshall Davis Communist Network in Hawaii
http://www.aim.org/aim-column/the-fr...ork-in-hawaii/

* Obama's 'Mentor' Frank Marshall Davis Identified as Communist
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=56859
http://ace.mu.nu/archives/259776.php

dave the truth will set you free - be free ~ RHF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaI5IRuS2aE
Old August 15th 08, 02:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Black Voters Can't Put Barack Hussein Obama II in theWhiteHouse

dxAce wrote:

Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Wait! Are the Liberal/DemocratMarxists going with the Popular Vote this time around or the Electoral Vote? Or.. are they going to
decide AFTER the election which one they want?

Why do you hate America?

I love America, boy!

You show utter contempt for our form of government by dismissing any
point of view other than your own. You have a closed mind and no desire
to learn from others. You are in lock-step with the enemies of the
middle class and actually think you are one of them. You are a
delusional peon.
Old August 15th 08, 02:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

Frankly Dave - I thought you were well 'informed'

And I thought you knew how to read...

"Link between Davis and Barack Obama
The neutrality of this section is disputed.
Please see the discussion on the talk page. (June 2008)
Please do not remove this message until the dispute is resolved.

In his autobiographical Dreams from My Father, U.S. Senator and
Democratic Party presidential candidate Barack Obama wrote about
"Frank", a friend of his grandfather's. "Frank" told Obama that he and
Stanley (Obama's maternal grandfather) both had grown up only 50 miles
apart, near Wichita, although they did not meet until Hawaii. He
described the way race relations were back then, including Jim Crow, and
his view that there had been little progress since then. As Obama
remembered, "It made me smile, thinking back on Frank and his old Black
Power, dashiki self. In some ways he was as incurable as my mother, as
certain in his faith, living in the same sixties time warp that Hawaii
had created."[13]

Gerald Horne, a Communist Party historian and contributing editor of
Political Affairs, claims that "Frank" was Davis, and further claimed he
was a "decisive influence" on Obama.[14] Claims of "decisive influence",
'mentor" and "father figure" are not supported by any facts or in
Obama's memoir."
-from the wikipedia sourced by Roy
Old August 15th 08, 02:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

(As usual, I don't expect a cogent response.)

What I DO expect from you is total idiocy.

His postings don't resemble yours in the least.

I've never seen him post anything even slightly resembling YOUR
childish, insulting and poorly thought out rants.

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Densa International©
'Think tanks cleaned cheap'

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

http://improve-usenet.org/

Old August 15th 08, 03:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:
dxAce wrote:

(As usual, I don't expect a cogent response.)

What I DO expect from you is total idiocy.

His postings don't resemble yours in the least.

I've never seen him post anything even slightly resembling YOUR
childish, insulting and poorly thought out rants.

mike

This is what passes for reasoned discourse these days; one reason I say
the USA is so over.
Old August 15th 08, 03:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Four Years of President John McCain

Merle Haggard's Rainbow Stew song.Just as True today as it was back
then.

www.devilfinder.com free bubble up and rainbow stew
cuhulin

Old August 15th 08, 05:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

(As usual, I don't expect a cogent response.)

What I DO expect from you is total idiocy.

His postings don't resemble yours in the least.

I've never seen him post anything even slightly resembling YOUR
childish, insulting and poorly thought out rants.

Damn, I thought you and your dumbass mama left the building.