Old August 18th 08, 05:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT Interview

In article ,
Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
Dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:

The police are working hard on a detention for any protesters at the
upcoming Democrap convention. Looks like protester will be caged out of
view by the media covering the event in a very Democrap way. It should
be an amusing event.

Both parties have been using "free speech zones" for several convention
cycles.

The Democrap party seen to have perfected the detention center concept.

The Republicans had one at the far end of the Astrodome parking lot in 1992.

The Democrap party then perfected it.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old August 18th 08, 05:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Killer" wrote:

Telamon, Tell us what you think about "A big trick" where Sen. Hillary
Clinton places her name in nomination at the Democratic convention.
AND I bet she will get the nomination!!!

No trick. She has her diehard supporters. Probably the VP nomination.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old August 18th 08, 06:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Killer" wrote:

Telamon, Tell us what you think about "A big trick" where Sen. Hillary
Clinton places her name in nomination at the Democratic convention.
AND I bet she will get the nomination!!!

No trick. She has her diehard supporters. Probably the VP nomination.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

I "THINK" she will get the Presidential nomination

Watch, end-a-round!!!

Burr