Old September 15th 08, 11:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Dave {The Obamanation} -proclaims- Religion is Bull**** with a BigShiny Ribbon on It.

On Sep 15, 6:23*am, Dave wrote:

Dave -wrote-
- - - Religion has no place in politics; *one is science, one is
fantasy.

- - RHF wrote:

- - Dave - That's your opinion -that- 'politics' is a 'science'.
- -
- - Dave for those who 'Believe' and have 'Faith'
- - RE[A]LIGION Is As Real As Real Can Be ~ RHF
- - *.

Dave -wrote-
- Religion is bull**** with a big shiny ribbon on it.
Old September 16th 08, 01:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : D'Oh DaviD - Inalienable Rights are Inalienable Rights!

wrote:
Why Most Jews Don't Like Sarah Palin.
www.rense.com/general83/palint.htm

I LOVE Sarah Palin.
cuhulin

She wants to have your babies.
Old September 16th 08, 01:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

The Foundation -1776- United States Declaration of Independence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...f_Independence
"Endowed by their Creator with certain Unalienable Rights
* Can't have a Creator without a so-called 'mythical being'
.

You are an idiot and you know nothing about history. Our rebellion was
part of a much larger movement. The Founders did not spontaneously come
up with their brilliant plan, they built upon a foundation laid a
century earlier. ****ing take some time and learn how to read.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Locke
Old September 16th 08, 03:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Dave wrote:

I LOVE Sarah Palin.
cuhulin

She wants to have your babies.

She's HAD his babies.

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Densa International©
For the OTHER two percent.

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

For solutions which may work for you, please check:
http://improve-usenet.org/

Old September 16th 08, 04:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 16, 5:40*am, Dave wrote:
wrote:
Why Most Jews Don't Like Sarah Palin.
www.rense.com/general83/palint.htm

I LOVE Sarah Palin.
cuhulin

She wants to have your babies.

Cuhulin has a better chance hitting on Cindy McCain. After all, she
is a known adulteress. John McCain could not object since he is known
to be in favor of cheating on your spouse.

Old September 16th 08, 04:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

My baby making days never happened.At my age, I don't think they are
ever going to happen either.Howsomever, I sure do wish that sexy looking
black gal next door (she bought that house from the Bell South woman in
Natzhez. www.devilfinder.com Julie Emerick Bell South ) would get
interested in me.
cuhulin

Old September 16th 08, 06:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Sep 16, 5:52*am, Dave wrote:
RHF wrote:
The Foundation -1776- United States Declaration of Independence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...f_Independence
"Endowed by their Creator with certain Unalienable Rights
* Can't have a Creator without a so-called 'mythical being'
*.

-
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Locke
Old September 18th 08, 11:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default McCain Voted With Bush 91%: McCain + Bush = 4 more years of theMcSAME

See Complete Republican Administration Corruption and Scandal List at
http://www.netrootsmass.net/Hugh/Bush_list.html
Old September 19th 08, 02:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default AMERICA GOD DAMN!

Mandatory viewing for all American citizens.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO18F4aKGzQ

Old September 19th 08, 11:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : AMERICA GOD DAMN ! - Todays News is charlie rangel, CharlieRangel. CHARLIE RANGEL [D-NY] !

On Sep 18, 6:23 pm, wrote:
- Mandatory viewing for all American citizens.
The Baracking of America© = AMERICA GOD DAMN !
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO18F4aKGzQ